Information regarding survey BS...

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Hey guys, you may have noticed as of October 7th all of my hacks got removed from attachments and uploaded to a website which required a survey to download.. This was [size=+1]NOT[/size] me. I absolutely HATE survey websites and I would never use one. Someone managed to get my log in information for my e-mail and they sabotaged all of my hacks. It seems a little strange they would do this after hacking in to my account.. But that's what they did. All of my YouTube descriptions had been changed and included a link to the survey site, and I just barely noticed today that they were changed on here as well since Fleep messaged me..

I just wanted to update this so you guys know it's not me using the survey website bull shit. I have replaced all of the current survey links with MY actual download links and attachments.

If you guys ever see that the download links to my hacks are on a survey website, let me know in a PM as fast as possible.

Crazywink

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
First as I noticed your downloads replaced with survey redirects, I thought "Woah, has he really taken that way?!".. by briefly knowing you, it already seemed suspicious...

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods