Discuss [INFO] Memory Hacking Libraries

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

P1raten

Feb 14, 2013
Believe it or not, you are not the first one to come up with the idea to hack games.

This means that there are people who have made Libs(or Libraries) that will make memory hacking in general an easier process(c wut I did thar?).

So I thought I'd share some libs that can be useful when hacking games.

C & C++

Fivehax - by c5

A little wrapper sort of library I wrote to simplify the means of managing memory, could come in quite handy for beginners.
The library consists of two main parts: One consists of functions meant to be used when your application is an external executable. Second part consists of functions meant to be used when your application is going to be an injected dll.
Hadesmem - by Chazwazza

Chazwazza said:
HadesMem is a C++-based memory hacking library for Windows based applications, with the goal of providing a safe, generic, powerful, and efficient API. All components are useable on remote targets. Furthermore, all components compile for (and work natively on) both IA32 and AMD64.
EasyHook - EasyHook starts where Microsoft Detours ends. - by Spazzarama

Spazzarama said:
EasyHook starts where Microsoft Detours ends. This project supports extending (hooking) unmanaged code (APIs) with pure managed ones, from within a fully managed environment like C# using Windows 2000 SP4 and later, including Windows XP x64, Windows Vista x64 and Windows Server 2008 x64. Also 32- and 64-bit kernel mode hooking is supported as well as an unmanaged user-mode API which allows you to hook targets without requiring a NET Framework on the customers PC. An experimental stealth injection hides hooking from most of the current AV software.
C#

BlackMagic -- Managed Memory Manipulation - by Shynd

Shynd said:
This is a class library to make process, thread, and memory manipulation a bit easier from a managed application. It takes care of most of the Win32 imports and a lot of the methods and tricks for you, making memory reading, writing, injection, execution, and DLL injection a snap, among a bit else. It uses ManagedFasm for JIT assembly, as well.
WhiteMagic - by Apoc

Apoc said:
This library is aimed towards users who inject their .NET applications into processes. It provides ways to hook/detour functions, create memory patches, find patterns (via my FindPatternSharp stuff), as well as read/write memory (basic datatypes, structs, etc).
Feel free to tip me about any other memhacking library and I will add it asap.

Last edited:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Nice little list with everything useful in there :) I can also recommend hadesmem and blackmagic from my personal experience.

Anyone interested can find my small wrapper type library fivehax here on the forums aswell (current version needs some updating and fixing tho)

P1raten

Feb 14, 2013
Nice little list with everything useful in there :) I can also recommend hadesmem and blackmagic from my personal experience.

Anyone interested can find my small wrapper type library fivehax here on the forums aswell (current version needs some updating and fixing tho)
Give me a post link and a short description, etc and I'll add it.

GRB

Feb 12, 2013
Wanting to contribute to this thread.

C# - GreyMagic - by APOC

C++:
GreyMagic - The best of both worlds, and then some

So, I wrote this a while back for our bots (Honorbuddy, Demonbuddy, BuddyWing, etc). It's a full-featured memory lib for both in and out of process memory handling. Performance tests show that it's barely a tick slower than calling ReadProcessMemory directly on simple data types, and slightly over a tick slower than reading structures. (Write speeds have not been tested, as writing is not done nearly as often)

The following are for perf tests over 1 million iterations:

Read<int>(addr, relative: true) - 4.57 ticks
ReadProcessMemory (direct) - 3.54 ticks
Deref on ReadBytes(addr, relative: true) - 3.90 ticks
Read<NonMarshalStruct>(addr, relative: true) - 5.06 ticks
Read<MarshalStruct>(addr, relative: true) - 6.48 ticks

The library itself implements a neat little trick to avoid using the marshaler wherever possible. MarshalCache<T> provides a way to cache certain data for types (size, typeof(), whether the type needs to be run through the marshaler, etc), as well as implements a way for C# to take a pointer to a generic type. (You can't do &T in C#... well... at least you couldn't)

The lib itself takes into account quite a few things, and should hopefully be plug-and-play ready. It includes a few other things that aren't really useful (but tossed in for the sake of tossing it in). I will be adding more features in the future (it lacks a pattern scanner). Feel free to use and abuse, please let me know of any bugs you run into.

In-process memory class: InProcessMemoryReader
OOP memory class: ExternalProcessMemoryReader

Enjoy folks!
I use this lib on all my projects, pretty much the best lib that exists so far.
I have compiled the source code with the most up-to-date changes apoc made for the marsheling.

[DOWNLOAD]

[CREDITS]
All credits go to APOC for this answome lib.

P1raten

Feb 14, 2013
Wanting to contribute to this thread.

C# - GreyMagic - by APOC

C++:
GreyMagic - The best of both worlds, and then some

So, I wrote this a while back for our bots (Honorbuddy, Demonbuddy, BuddyWing, etc). It's a full-featured memory lib for both in and out of process memory handling. Performance tests show that it's barely a tick slower than calling ReadProcessMemory directly on simple data types, and slightly over a tick slower than reading structures. (Write speeds have not been tested, as writing is not done nearly as often)

The following are for perf tests over 1 million iterations:

Read<int>(addr, relative: true) - 4.57 ticks
ReadProcessMemory (direct) - 3.54 ticks
Deref on ReadBytes(addr, relative: true) - 3.90 ticks
Read<NonMarshalStruct>(addr, relative: true) - 5.06 ticks
Read<MarshalStruct>(addr, relative: true) - 6.48 ticks

The library itself implements a neat little trick to avoid using the marshaler wherever possible. MarshalCache<T> provides a way to cache certain data for types (size, typeof(), whether the type needs to be run through the marshaler, etc), as well as implements a way for C# to take a pointer to a generic type. (You can't do &T in C#... well... at least you couldn't)

The lib itself takes into account quite a few things, and should hopefully be plug-and-play ready. It includes a few other things that aren't really useful (but tossed in for the sake of tossing it in). I will be adding more features in the future (it lacks a pattern scanner). Feel free to use and abuse, please let me know of any bugs you run into.

In-process memory class: InProcessMemoryReader
OOP memory class: ExternalProcessMemoryReader

Enjoy folks!
I use this lib on all my projects, pretty much the best lib that exists so far.
I have compiled the source code with the most up-to-date changes apoc made for the marsheling.

[DOWNLOAD]

[CREDITS]
All credits go to APOC for this answome lib.
Huh, was not aware that Apoc released his memhacking lib which they used for HB.

Nice. Will add asap.

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Some good stuff here. Thanks for the links. Added to my library.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods