Community Increasing the user base

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

tvojama

uz42&4fd
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Apr 1, 2015
I had an idea of how "we" could increase the GH user count.
What about partnering with other sites like mpqh and UC?
Of course those sites are different, they offer cheats but not guidance to making them.
I don't know if that would cost you any money but if it would "we" could compromise. Maybe "we" could put on GH something like "mpqh<---Free cheats" (Just something I pulled out of my butt) and they could have "Learn to code and make cheats ----->GuidedHacking.com"

This is just a seed of a little bright thought I had, it's up to you to feed it with your mind water (dafaq).
Please give feedback and tell me what did I do wrong.

project21124

Oct 5, 2015
I don't know about that(something Rake will have to reply about), but I do know that if you know any programming at all, make some videos about it and link to GH, the more people who post their own projects(doesn't even need to be hacking), the better!

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
I don't know about that(something Rake will have to reply about), but I do know that if you know any programming at all, make some videos about it and link to GH, the more people who post their own projects(doesn't even need to be hacking), the better!
This. UC and mpqh will likely not partner with us. However, contributing tutorials and knowledge is a great way to boost member count and activity.

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
I think the communities are far too different, those sites are built off of 80% leechers that have no interest in making cheats. Our communities wouldn't blend, the only thing it would boost is hack requests.

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
As an old mpqh user, I can happily say that the whole place is just full of leechers and people begging for hacks ;p
Indeed, if I recall correctly one reason why Fleep started GH was that he disliked the communities on epvp and mpqh xD
And it's true, mpqh is a dark place. Funny, when mods ask you for the source code of your hack for "safety purposes".

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Nice idea but GH has a different vision. Partnering with smaller websites is a possibility that I am currently working on. We have doubled our # of unique visitors and if you've noticed maybe 5 new members posting regularly, just in the past month since the site became very active again. I have alot of marketing plans that are slowly coming to fruition. It is our responsibility to be nice to new members to keep them coming back, but to also enforce the rules to reduce shitposting. The less shitposting we have to deal with, the more work on our hacks/tutorials we can be doing.

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Вroihon;37224 said:
Indeed, if I recall correctly one reason why Fleep started GH was that he disliked the communities on epvp and mpqh xD
And it's true, mpqh is a dark place. Funny, when mods ask you for the source code of your hack for "safety purposes".
This legitimately disgusted me on so many levels. That's pretty terrible, not going to lie.

And yeah, as @Obsta said, very different communities we're talking about. I highly doubt mpqh or UC would partner with us.

Anywho, Rake already mentioned his plans so my post is rather useless :p

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
Rake;37261 said:
The less shitposting we have to deal with, the more work on our hacks/tutorials we can be doing.
No, that math doesn't add up.

Shitposting is the seed of life, without it we are doomed to inactivity.
One of my favorite quotes that holds true to this day.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods