Question Increase SendInput speed? Ark Combat Evolved aimbot

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

GainOSaurusFIex

Apr 6, 2020
How long you been coding/hacking?
2 Years
So I get a working aimbot and I do this by Moving the mouse to the player position while looping through the entity list, This is fairly accurate however when you aim with a sniper the aim is not very steady like U need to hold your breath to make it more steady so I was thinking why not just increase the speed of the aimbot so it locks better on the target and i did this by running it in a seperate thread without having to loop through all the entities just a seperate playerlist, I tried this and this only works if I insert a delay of 10ms atleast otherwise it locks onto the player and looks up. Is there a way to fix this? Am i missing something?
Aimlock:
            internal static void AimLock()
            {
                while (true)
                {
                    if (cnf.PlayerAimbot)
                    {
                        if (this_MemoryApi.RightMouseButtonDown)
                        {
                            if (gSettings.notarget)
                            {
                                gSettings.currtarget = getBestTarget();
                                gSettings.notarget = false;
                            }
                            if (!gSettings.notarget && gSettings.currtarget != 0)
                            {
                                ParseARKActor(InternalSettings.loc_Player, gSettings.Loc_Entity.iter);
                                ourMath2.pv_calc(gSettings.Loc_Entity.cam_AimRot, gSettings.Loc_Entity.cam_Location, gSettings.Loc_Entity.cam_fov);
                                ParseARKActor(gSettings.bigeffingArkblock[gSettings.currtarget].l_entptr, GSettings.currtarget);
                                gSettings.bigeffingArkblock[gSettings.currtarget].f_dist = ourMath.distanceCalc(gSettings.Loc_Entity.RootLoc, gSettings.bigeffingArkblock[gSettings.currtarget].RootLoc);
                                Vector3 target = GSettings.bigeffingArkblock[gSettings.currtarget].RootLoc;
                                if (GSettings.bigeffingArkblock[gSettings.currtarget].iisProne > 0)
                                    target.Z -= 15;
                                else if (gSettings.bigeffingArkblock[gSettings.currtarget].iisCrouched > 0)
                                    target.Z += 10;
                                else
                                    target.Z += 135;

ourMath2.w2screen(target, out GSettings.bigeffingArkblock[gSettings.currtarget].W2ScreenPos);
                                Helper.this_MemoryApi.MoveMouse((int)GSettings.bigeffingArkblock[gSettings.currtarget].W2ScreenPos.X, (int)GSettings.bigeffingArkblock[gSettings.currtarget].W2ScreenPos.Y);
                                Thread.Sleep(20);

}
                            if (gSettings.bigeffingArkblock[gSettings.currtarget].iisDead > 0 || gSettings.bigeffingArkblock[gSettings.currtarget].f_dist > 1000)
                                gSettings.notarget = true;

}
                        else
                            if (gSettings.notarget == false)
                        {
                            gSettings.currtarget = 0;
                        }
                    }
                }
            }
getBestTarget:
            internal static int getBestTarget()
            {
                var lowestdist = 0;
                if (InternalSettings.playerlist.Count > 0)
                {
                    foreach (var looplayer in InternalSettings.playerlist)
                    {
                        if (gSettings.bigeffingArkblock[looplayer].W2ScreenPos != Vector3.Zero && gSettings.bigeffingArkblock[looplayer].W2ScreenPos.X > 0 && gSettings.bigeffingArkblock[looplayer].W2ScreenPos.Y > 0)
                        {
                            if (lowestdist == 0 || gSettings.bigeffingArkblock[looplayer].f_dist < gSettings.bigeffingArkblock[lowestdist].f_dist)
                            {
                                lowestdist = (int)looplayer;
                            }
                        }
                    }
                }
                return lowestdist;

}

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ahegao

Ahegao

Possibly a weeb
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 9, 2020
So I get a working aimbot and I do this by Moving the mouse to the player position while looping through the entity list, This is fairly accurate however when you aim with a sniper the aim is not very steady like U need to hold your breath to make it more steady so I was thinking why not just increase the speed of the aimbot so it locks better on the target and i did this by running it in a seperate thread without having to loop through all the entities just a seperate playerlist, I tried this and this only works if I insert a delay of 10ms atleast otherwise it locks onto the player and looks up. Is there a way to fix this? Am i missing something?
Aimlock:
            internal static void AimLock()
            {
                while (true)
                {
                    if (cnf.PlayerAimbot)
                    {
                        if (this_MemoryApi.RightMouseButtonDown)
                        {
                            if (gSettings.notarget)
                            {
                                gSettings.currtarget = getBestTarget();
                                gSettings.notarget = false;
                            }
                            if (!gSettings.notarget && gSettings.currtarget != 0)
                            {
                                ParseARKActor(InternalSettings.loc_Player, gSettings.Loc_Entity.iter);
                                ourMath2.pv_calc(gSettings.Loc_Entity.cam_AimRot, gSettings.Loc_Entity.cam_Location, gSettings.Loc_Entity.cam_fov);
                                ParseARKActor(gSettings.bigeffingArkblock[gSettings.currtarget].l_entptr, GSettings.currtarget);
                                gSettings.bigeffingArkblock[gSettings.currtarget].f_dist = ourMath.distanceCalc(gSettings.Loc_Entity.RootLoc, gSettings.bigeffingArkblock[gSettings.currtarget].RootLoc);
                                Vector3 target = GSettings.bigeffingArkblock[gSettings.currtarget].RootLoc;
                                if (GSettings.bigeffingArkblock[gSettings.currtarget].iisProne > 0)
                                    target.Z -= 15;
                                else if (gSettings.bigeffingArkblock[gSettings.currtarget].iisCrouched > 0)
                                    target.Z += 10;
                                else
                                    target.Z += 135;

ourMath2.w2screen(target, out GSettings.bigeffingArkblock[gSettings.currtarget].W2ScreenPos);
                                Helper.this_MemoryApi.MoveMouse((int)GSettings.bigeffingArkblock[gSettings.currtarget].W2ScreenPos.X, (int)GSettings.bigeffingArkblock[gSettings.currtarget].W2ScreenPos.Y);
                                Console.WriteLine("X: "+ GSettings.bigeffingArkblock[gSettings.currtarget].W2ScreenPos.X + " Y: " + GSettings.bigeffingArkblock[gSettings.currtarget].W2ScreenPos.Y);
                                Thread.Sleep(20);

}
                            if (gSettings.bigeffingArkblock[gSettings.currtarget].iisDead > 0 || gSettings.bigeffingArkblock[gSettings.currtarget].f_dist > 1000)

}
                        else
                            if (gSettings.notarget == false)
                        {
                            gSettings.currtarget = 0;
                        }
                    }
                }
            }
getBestTarget:
            internal static int getBestTarget()
            {
                var lowestdist = 0;
                if (InternalSettings.playerlist.Count > 0)
                {
                    foreach (var looplayer in InternalSettings.playerlist)
                    {
                        if (gSettings.bigeffingArkblock[looplayer].W2ScreenPos != Vector3.Zero && gSettings.bigeffingArkblock[looplayer].W2ScreenPos.X > 0 && gSettings.bigeffingArkblock[looplayer].W2ScreenPos.Y > 0)
                        {
                            if (lowestdist == 0 || gSettings.bigeffingArkblock[looplayer].f_dist < gSettings.bigeffingArkblock[lowestdist].f_dist)
                            {
                                lowestdist = (int)looplayer;
                            }
                        }
                    }
                }
                return lowestdist;

}
Have you tried using a __fastcall ? nah just kidding @iMoD1998 may have some help for you

• Haha
Reactions: Nomade

Lukor

ded
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 13, 2013
Expecting you to be internal...
You have a Sleep(20), that could be a long sleep depending on how long the rest of your code runs. The Sleep is also only called when you are locked, so you go 100% CPU if you are not.
Next, printing to console is incredibly slow compared to other operations.

Please fix your code... there are variables for a reason: readability

GainOSaurusFIex

Apr 6, 2020
Did I have mention that the cpu Usage was a problem? It only uses around 20% cpu and it is an external, I always try to get my code to work and then work on the readability, I saw another external hack use the new Thread and infinite while loop for aimbot and It worked for him but the problem is that if I put a lower Thread.sleep then it locks onto the target for a milisec then the mouse shoots up into the sky for no reason but when i increase the Thread.sleep then the lockon stays longer and around 20 it locks on perfect but I want a faster lockon for better accuracy and I don't know what is causing the moving the mouse to the sky, it's very wierd and the console writing is just for debugging purpose

Ahegao

Possibly a weeb
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 9, 2020
Did I have mention that the cpu Usage was a problem? It only uses around 20% cpu and it is an external, I always try to get my code to work and then work on the readability, I saw another external hack use the new Thread and infinite while loop for aimbot and It worked for him but the problem is that if I put a lower Thread.sleep then it locks onto the target for a milisec then the mouse shoots up into the sky for no reason but when i increase the Thread.sleep then the lockon stays longer and around 20 it locks on perfect but I want a faster lockon for better accuracy and I don't know what is causing the moving the mouse to the sky, it's very wierd and the console writing is just for debugging purpose
Okay you cam across really rude in that response,
Clean up the code and remove all the debug shit then we will look for you.

Debug output will slow you down regardless

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
shift+tab when you paste code fam

I've never had to run 2 threads, code always works fine in one, so perhaps you should look into optimizing your code

If you're aimbot is flicking up to the sky, then it seems like you're calling MoveMouse() when the data is invalid, maybe you have to add another conditional or sync them better somehow. If the data is valid, it won't flick anywhere. Debug your code.

For a game with real anticheat, I would avoid flicking the mouse too fast anyways. when I use SendInput in an aimbot it never takes more than 1/4 of a second to lock on, not sure what you consider to be "too long". I kinda like that the sendinput is a tad slow, seems more human

Your project is pretty complicated so it's hard to help without having a really good knowledge of the code

GainOSaurusFIex

Apr 6, 2020
I think I am indeed gonna just put the Aimbot in the entitiy loop like before and try to optimize it although it will be hard since there are easily 12k entities in ark, If you wanna see the difference here it is.
sorry for the background noise.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
it's flicking because the data is invalid

let's say you put all your data in an array that you collect about the entities, make 2 arrays TickA, TickB

make your aimbot use all data from TickA, then alternate to collection data for TickB, when the data collection for TickB is ready, make your CurrentTick pointer point at TickB, then on next loop store data in TickA, then collection is complete, set pointer to TickA.

Kinda like utilizing back buffer when you're drawing, you'll never have invalid data, just slightly old data

and idk I feel like a simple conditional would fix the flicking instantly

if (bAimbotDataValid) and only move mouse when it's set
set it to true after loop finished, set it to false when loop started

and another thing, some UE games have a seperate entity list without all the other objects in it, see if your game has one

GainOSaurusFIex

Apr 6, 2020
it's flicking because the data is invalid

let's say you put all your data in an array that you collect about the entities, make 2 arrays TickA, TickB

make your aimbot use all data from TickA, then alternate to collection data for TickB, when the data collection for TickB is ready, make your CurrentTick pointer point at TickB, then on next loop store data in TickA, then collection is complete, set pointer to TickA.

Kinda like utilizing back buffer when you're drawing, you'll never have invalid data, just slightly old data

and idk I feel like a simple conditional would fix the flicking instantly

if (bAimbotDataValid) and only move mouse when it's set
set it to true after loop finished, set it to false when loop started

and another thing, some UE games have a seperate entity list without all the other objects in it, see if your game has one
I don't think this is caused by invalid data cause I am already using a version of what you are suggesting.
I loop through all the entities then I add the players that I want to my list then at the end of the loop i copy the list to the new list and reset the current one and start again then for the aimbot I use the list with the old players, In the aimbot itself see above I update all the positions for the entities that I am using, update the viewmatrix but it's still acting wierd for some reason when there is no delay. As for the boolean how would I check if the aimbotdata is valid? Cause ParseARKActor does all the checks if the data is valid so there should be no issues there. And I don't think ARK has this list haven't seen anyone talk about yet

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I don't think this is caused by invalid data
If the 2d screen coordinate you're moving your mouse to are correct, why is it flicking off screen?

it's still acting wierd for some reason when there is no delay
If you're using the 2 list method, yeah it should be fine, this should eliminate any syncing issue

how would I check if the aimbotdata is valid? Cause ParseARKActor does all the checks if the data is valid so there should be no issues there.
Based on what you've said, you've eliminated any syncing issue, which makes me think your data is invalid, and if it's not a syncing issue then the data must be wrong. I don't understand how the flicking can occur if the screen coordinates are correct.

Log the screen coordinates to the console, then make it flick again. Compare when it flicks against when it doesn't flick and look at the log in the console, make sure the screen coordinates are correct while it's flicking. If they're not, then you know your data is invalid or your W2S has some weird issues.

If they are correct even while flicking, then the MoveMouse() has a problem

I don't think ARK has this list haven't seen anyone talk about yet
don't depend on other people to reverse the game for you, everytime I use some shit I find online it always screws me in the end. this would be easy to find, use your current method to get a list of all the entity object addresses, then search for pointers to them and try to find pointers that are connected in an array or linked list, you should know within 30 minutes if it exists or not

Ahegao

Possibly a weeb
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 9, 2020
If the 2d screen coordinate you're moving your mouse to are correct, why is it flicking off screen?

If you're using the 2 list method, yeah it should be fine, this should eliminate any syncing issue

Based on what you've said, you've eliminated any syncing issue, which makes me think your data is invalid, and if it's not a syncing issue then the data must be wrong. I don't understand how the flicking can occur if the screen coordinates are correct.

Log the screen coordinates to the console, then make it flick again. Compare when it flicks against when it doesn't flick and look at the log in the console, make sure the screen coordinates are correct while it's flicking. If they're not, then you know your data is invalid or your W2S has some weird issues.

If they are correct even while flicking, then the MoveMouse() has a problem

don't depend on other people to reverse the game for you, everytime I use some shit I find online it always screws me in the end. this would be easy to find, use your current method to get a list of all the entity object addresses, then search for pointers to them and try to find pointers that are connected in an array or linked list, you should know within 30 minutes if it exists or not
Plus with debug files available its not that difficult

GainOSaurusFIex

Apr 6, 2020
I didn't know there was a delay for the mouse to move to that coord i thought that was instant, then I think I know what's happening, I do mouseMove now in every iteration of the entitylist but since there is a a delay from the mouse to move to the point then the code will be faster and then I will be calculating the next w2s while the mouse is still moving and so the next w2s will be false etc. Now then there is no way to fix this I think except for the mousemove only once every loop wich worked before but it not the most accurate or maybe revamp the whole aimbot and try to go with WPM, this should be instant no? Anyways thanks alot everybody I will do the debugging tommorow since i am not at pc rn and as for another entity list idk if i need another entity list since I am using almost all the entities but thanks for the advice

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
WPM will be instant

sendinput is like 1/4 of a second to snap onto target

I have a sendinput aimbot and it works fine without sleep, take a look maybe this will help you idk

C++:
void Aimbot::MoveMouse(vec3 point)
{
    INPUT Input = { 0 };
    Input.type = INPUT_MOUSE;
    Input.mi.dwFlags = MOUSEEVENTF_MOVE;
    Input.mi.dx = point.x - WINDOWWIDTH / 2;
    Input.mi.dy = point.y - WINDOWHEIGHT / 2;
    SendInput(1, &Input, sizeof(INPUT));
}
C++:
void Aimbot::GetTarget()
{
    //if target is locked, don't get new target
    if (target && bTargetLock)
    {
        if (target->bValid())
        {
            if (target->WorldToScreen(OA->cg->refdef))
            {
                MoveMouse(target->screen);
                return;
            }
            else bTargetLock = false;
        }
    }

std::vector <player *> targets;
    target = nullptr;

for (auto &p : players)
    {
        if (!p.bEnemy()) continue;
        //if (!p.bVisible()) continue;

vec3 crosshair = { WINDOWWIDTH / 2, WINDOWHEIGHT / 2 };

//only add to targets if on screen
        if (p.WorldToScreen(OA->cg->refdef))
        {
            p.fDistFromCross = crosshair.Get2DDist(p.screen);

targets.push_back(&p);
        }
    }

sort(targets.begin(), targets.end(), SortByAngle);

if (!targets.empty())
    {
        target = targets[0];
        bTargetLock = true;
        MoveMouse(target->screen);
    }
}

GainOSaurusFIex

Apr 6, 2020
Dayumm WPM is broken af I just implented it, took a while but I managed to do it and I am glad I tried the WPM and now I tried both aimbots and I learned alot by doing so, but the issue now is that it works perfect except when I use a scope it's stop being accurate idk if I need to make a sepp post for this but I need a way to have steady aim with a sniper scope thing, like I spent hours looking for the right offset that woudl do this but I can't seem to find it. The recoil and nospread that I got workig was in the AShooterWeapon class but I to find the variable that changes the camera when scoped but I wasn't able to find it? Does anybody know what could cause this. This is the issue I am talking about
AShooterWeapon:
class AShooterWeapon : public AActor
{
public:
    float                                              EquipTime;                                                // 0x0460(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData00[0x4];                                       // 0x0464(0x0004) MISSED OFFSET
    class UClass*                                      OverridePawnTPVAnimBlueprint;                             // 0x0468(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class UAnimMontage*                                OverrideProneInAnim;                                      // 0x0470(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class UAnimMontage*                                OverrideProneOutAnim;                                     // 0x0478(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class UAnimMontage*                                OverrideJumpAnim;                                         // 0x0480(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class UAnimMontage*                                OverrideLandedAnim;                                       // 0x0488(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    TArray<class UAnimSequence*>                       OverrideRiderAnimSequenceFrom;                            // 0x0490(0x0010) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance)
    TArray<class UAnimSequence*>                       OverrideRiderAnimSequenceTo;                              // 0x04A0(0x0010) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance)
    struct FCanvasIcon                                 PrimaryIcon;                                              // 0x04B0(0x0018) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    struct FCanvasIcon                                 SecondaryIcon;                                            // 0x04C8(0x0018) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    struct FCanvasIcon                                 PrimaryClipIcon;                                          // 0x04E0(0x0018) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    struct FCanvasIcon                                 SecondaryClipIcon;                                        // 0x04F8(0x0018) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    float                                              ItemDurabilityToConsumePerMeleeHit;                       // 0x0510(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              AmmoIconsCount;                                           // 0x0514(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              TargetingTooltipCheckRange;                               // 0x0518(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      bUseDinoRangeForTooltip : 1;                              // 0x051C(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData01[0x3];                                       // 0x051D(0x0003) MISSED OFFSET
    int                                                PrimaryClipIconOffset;                                    // 0x0520(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    int                                                SecondaryClipIconOffset;                                  // 0x0524(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class UClass*                                      TargetingInfoToolTipWidget;                               // 0x0528(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FVector2D                                   TargetingInfoTooltipPadding;                              // 0x0530(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FVector2D                                   TargetingInfoTooltipScale;                                // 0x0538(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    bool                                               bOnlyPassiveDurabilityWhenAccessoryActive;                // 0x0540(0x0001) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    bool                                               bDisableShooterOnElectricStorm;                           // 0x0541(0x0001) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData02[0x2];                                       // 0x0542(0x0002) MISSED OFFSET
    struct FName                                       OverrideAttachPoint;                                      // 0x0544(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FVector                                     FPVRelativeLocation;                                      // 0x054C(0x000C) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FRotator                                    FPVRelativeRotation;                                      // 0x0558(0x000C) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FVector                                     FPVRelativeLocation_Targeting;                            // 0x0564(0x000C) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FRotator                                    FPVRelativeRotation_Targeting;                            // 0x0570(0x000C) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              FPVEnterTargetingInterpSpeed;                             // 0x057C(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              FPVExitTargetingInterpSpeed;                              // 0x0580(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              EndDoMeleeSwingTime;                                      // 0x0584(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FRotator                                    FPVLookAtMaximumOffset;                                   // 0x0588(0x000C) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FRotator                                    FPVLookAtSpeedBase;                                       // 0x0594(0x000C) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FRotator                                    FPVLookAtInterpSpeed;                                     // 0x05A0(0x000C) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FRotator                                    FPVLookAtMaximumOffset_Targeting;                         // 0x05AC(0x000C) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FRotator                                    FPVLookAtSpeedBase_Targeting;                             // 0x05B8(0x000C) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FRotator                                    FPVLookAtInterpSpeed_Targeting;                           // 0x05C4(0x000C) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FVector                                     FPVImmobilizedLocationOffset;                             // 0x05D0(0x000C) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FRotator                                    FPVImmobilizedRotationOffset;                             // 0x05DC(0x000C) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              FPVImmobilizedInterpSpeed;                                // 0x05E8(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData03[0x4];                                       // 0x05EC(0x0004) MISSED OFFSET
    bool                                               bUseBlueprintAnimNotifications;                           // 0x05F0(0x0001) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData04[0x7];                                       // 0x05F1(0x0007) MISSED OFFSET
    TArray<struct FName>                               MeleeSwingSockets;                                        // 0x05F8(0x0010) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance)
    float                                              AllowMeleeTimeBeforeAnimationEnd;                         // 0x0608(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData05[0x4];                                       // 0x060C(0x0004) MISSED OFFSET
    class UPrimalItem*                                 AssociatedPrimalItem;                                     // 0x0610(0x0008) (ZeroConstructor, SaveGame, IsPlainOldData)
    class AMissionType*                                AssociatedMission;                                        // 0x0618(0x0008) (Net, ZeroConstructor, Transient, IsPlainOldData)
    bool                                               bCanBeUsedAsEquipment;                                    // 0x0620(0x0001) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData06[0x7];                                       // 0x0621(0x0007) MISSED OFFSET
    struct FItemNetInfo                                AssociatedItemNetInfo;                                    // 0x0628(0x01A8) (Net, Transient)
    struct FWeaponData                                 WeaponConfig;                                             // 0x07D0(0x002C) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData07[0x4];                                       // 0x07FC(0x0004) MISSED OFFSET
    class USkeletalMeshComponent*                      Mesh3P;                                                   // 0x0800(0x0008) (Edit, ExportObject, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, EditConst, InstancedReference, SubobjectReference, IsPlainOldData)
    class UClass*                                      WeaponAmmoItemTemplate;                                   // 0x0808(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class ACameraActor*                                AnimatedCamera;                                           // 0x0810(0x0008) (ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData08[0x78];                                      // 0x0818(0x0078) MISSED OFFSET
    class AShooterCharacter*                           MyPawn;                                                   // 0x0890(0x0008) (Net, ZeroConstructor, Transient, SaveGame, IsPlainOldData)
    class USkeletalMeshComponent*                      Mesh1P;                                                   // 0x0898(0x0008) (Edit, ExportObject, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, EditConst, InstancedReference, SubobjectReference, IsPlainOldData)
    class UAudioComponent*                             FireAC;                                                   // 0x08A0(0x0008) (ExportObject, ZeroConstructor, Transient, InstancedReference, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FName                                       MuzzleAttachPoint;                                        // 0x08A8(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class UParticleSystem*                             MuzzleFX;                                                 // 0x08B0(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class UParticleSystem*                             MuzzleFX_FPV;                                             // 0x08B8(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class UParticleSystem*                             AltMuzzleFX;                                              // 0x08C0(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class UParticleSystem*                             AltMuzzleFX_FPV;                                          // 0x08C8(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class UParticleSystemComponent*                    MuzzlePSC;                                                // 0x08D0(0x0008) (ExportObject, ZeroConstructor, Transient, InstancedReference, IsPlainOldData)
    class UParticleSystemComponent*                    MuzzlePSCSecondary;                                       // 0x08D8(0x0008) (ExportObject, ZeroConstructor, Transient, InstancedReference, IsPlainOldData)
    class UClass*                                      FireCameraShake;                                          // 0x08E0(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class UClass*                                      ReloadCameraShake;                                        // 0x08E8(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class UClass*                                      MeleeCameraShake;                                         // 0x08F0(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class UForceFeedbackEffect*                        FireForceFeedback;                                        // 0x08F8(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class USoundCue*                                   FireSound;                                                // 0x0900(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class USoundCue*                                   AltFireSound;                                             // 0x0908(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class USoundCue*                                   FireFinishSound;                                          // 0x0910(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class USoundCue*                                   OutOfAmmoSound;                                           // 0x0918(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    int                                                MeleeDamageAmount;                                        // 0x0920(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              TheMeleeSwingRadius;                                      // 0x0924(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              MeleeDamageImpulse;                                       // 0x0928(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData09[0x4];                                       // 0x092C(0x0004) MISSED OFFSET
    struct FWeaponAnim                                 ReloadAnim;                                               // 0x0930(0x0010) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FWeaponAnim                                 PartialReloadAnim;                                        // 0x0940(0x0010) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class UAnimMontage*                                WeaponMesh3PReloadAnim;                                   // 0x0950(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FWeaponAnim                                 HarvestAnim;                                              // 0x0958(0x0010) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FWeaponAnim                                 WeaponBreakAnim;                                          // 0x0968(0x0010) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class USoundCue*                                   EquipSound;                                               // 0x0978(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FWeaponAnim                                 EquipAnim;                                                // 0x0980(0x0010) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FWeaponAnim                                 EquipNoAmmoClipAnim;                                      // 0x0990(0x0010) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FWeaponAnim                                 UnequipAnim;                                              // 0x09A0(0x0010) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FWeaponAnim                                 UnequipNoAmmoClipAnim;                                    // 0x09B0(0x0010) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class UAnimMontage*                                WeaponMesh3PFireAnim;                                     // 0x09C0(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FWeaponAnim                                 FireAnim;                                                 // 0x09C8(0x0010) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FWeaponAnim                                 MeleeAnim;                                                // 0x09D8(0x0010) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FWeaponAnim                                 MeleeNoAmmoClipAnim;                                      // 0x09E8(0x0010) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    TArray<struct FWeaponAnim>                         MeleeAnimList;                                            // 0x09F8(0x0010) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bOnlyUseFirstMeleeAnimWithShield : 1;                     // 0x0A08(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bForceShowCrosshairWhileFiring : 1;                       // 0x0A08(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData10[0x7];                                       // 0x0A09(0x0007) MISSED OFFSET
    TArray<struct FWeaponAnim>                         MeleeWithHitAnimList;                                     // 0x0A10(0x0010) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance)
    struct FWeaponAnim                                 ShieldHitAnim;                                            // 0x0A20(0x0010) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              FPVMoveOffscreenWhenTurningMaxMoveWeaponSpeed;            // 0x0A30(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              FPVMoveOffscreenWhenTurningMinMoveWeaponSpeed;            // 0x0A34(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              FPVMoveOffscreenWhenTurningMinViewRotSpeed;               // 0x0A38(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              FPVMoveOffscreenWhenTurningMaxViewRotSpeed;               // 0x0A3C(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              FPVMoveOffscreenIdleRestoreInterval;                      // 0x0A40(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              FPVMoveOffscreenIdleRestoreSpeed;                         // 0x0A44(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              FPVMoveOffscreenWhenTurningMaxOffset;                     // 0x0A48(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData11[0xC];                                       // 0x0A4C(0x000C) MISSED OFFSET
    struct FWeaponAnim                                 TargetingFireAnim;                                        // 0x0A58(0x0010) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)

float                                              ItemDestructionUnequipWeaponDelay;                        // 0x0A74(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              WeaponUnequipDelay;                                       // 0x0A78(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData19[0x4];                                       // 0x0A7C(0x0004) MISSED OFFSET
    struct FWeaponAnim                                 TargetingReloadAnim;                                      // 0x0A80(0x0010) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData20[0x10];                                      // 0x0A90(0x0010) MISSED OFFSET
    int                                                CurrentAmmo;                                              // 0x0AA0(0x0004) (BlueprintVisible, BlueprintReadOnly, Net, ZeroConstructor, Transient, SaveGame, IsPlainOldData)
    int                                                CurrentAmmoInClip;                                        // 0x0AA4(0x0004) (BlueprintVisible, BlueprintReadOnly, Net, ZeroConstructor, Transient, SaveGame, IsPlainOldData)
    bool                                               bReplicateCurrentAmmoInClipToNonOwners;                   // 0x0AA8(0x0001) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    bool                                               bUseBPAdjustAmmoPerShot;                                  // 0x0AA9(0x0001) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      bHasToggleableAccessory : 1;                              // 0x0AAA(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bToggleAccessoryUseAltMuzzleFX : 1;                       // 0x0AAA(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bToggleAccessoryUseAltFireSound : 1;                      // 0x0AAA(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bUseBPCanToggleAccessory : 1;                             // 0x0AAA(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bUseBPOnScoped : 1;                                       // 0x0AAA(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bIsDefaultWeapon : 1;                                     // 0x0AAA(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bForceKeepEquippedWhileInInventory : 1;                   // 0x0AAA(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bOnlyAllowUseWhenRidingDino : 1;                          // 0x0AAA(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bPrimaryFireDoesMeleeAttack : 1;                          // 0x0AAB(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bMeleeHitCaptureDermis : 1;                               // 0x0AAB(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    struct FName                                       FPVAccessoryToggleComponent;                              // 0x0AAC(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FName                                       TPVAccessoryToggleComponent;                              // 0x0AB4(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      bIsAccessoryActive : 1;                                   // 0x0ABC(0x0001) (BlueprintVisible, BlueprintReadOnly, Net)
    unsigned char                                      bCanAccessoryBeSetOn : 1;                                 // 0x0ABC(0x0001) (BlueprintVisible, Net)
    unsigned char                                      bConsumeAmmoItemOnReload : 1;                             // 0x0ABC(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bUseAutoReload : 1;                                       // 0x0ABC(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bWantsToAutoReload : 1;                                   // 0x0ABC(0x0001) (BlueprintVisible, BlueprintReadOnly, Transient)
    unsigned char                                      bHasPlayedReload : 1;                                     // 0x0ABC(0x0001) (BlueprintVisible, BlueprintReadOnly, Transient)
    unsigned char                                      bNetLoopedSimulatingWeaponFire : 1;                       // 0x0ABC(0x0001) (Net, Transient)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData21 : 1;                                        // 0x0ABC(0x0001)
    unsigned char                                      bBPHandleMeleeAttack : 1;                                 // 0x0ABD(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bUseBPShouldDealDamage : 1;                               // 0x0ABD(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bDoesntUsePrimalItem : 1;                                 // 0x0ABD(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bUseCanAccessoryBeSetOn : 1;                              // 0x0ABD(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bUseBPGetActorForTargetingTooltip : 1;                    // 0x0ABD(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bUseBPOverrideAimDirection : 1;                           // 0x0ABD(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData22[0x2];                                       // 0x0ABE(0x0002) MISSED OFFSET
    unsigned char                                      bUseBPIsValidUnstasisActor : 1;                           // 0x0AC0(0x0001) (Edit, BlueprintVisible)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData23[0x3];                                       // 0x0AC1(0x0003) MISSED OFFSET
    float                                              TimeToAutoReload;                                         // 0x0AC4(0x0004) (Edit, BlueprintVisible, BlueprintReadOnly, ZeroConstructor, Transient, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class USoundBase*                                  ToggleAccessorySound;                                     // 0x0AC8(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    int                                                FiredLastNoAmmoShot;                                      // 0x0AD0(0x0004) (ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData24[0x4];                                       // 0x0AD4(0x0004) MISSED OFFSET
    double                                             LastNotifyShotTime;                                       // 0x0AD8(0x0008) (ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      bLoopingSimulateWeaponFire : 1;                           // 0x0AE0(0x0001) (Transient)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData25[0x7];                                       // 0x0AE1(0x0007) MISSED OFFSET
    class UClass*                                      MeleeDamageType;                                          // 0x0AE8(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      bClientTriggersHandleFiring : 1;                          // 0x0AF0(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bAllowUseHarvesting : 1;                                  // 0x0AF0(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bPreventItemColors : 1;                                   // 0x0AF0(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bUseBPGetSelectedMeleeAttackAnim : 1;                     // 0x0AF0(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bUseBPWeaponDealDamage : 1;                               // 0x0AF0(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData26[0x3];                                       // 0x0AF1(0x0003) MISSED OFFSET
    unsigned char                                      bUseBPOnWeaponAnimPlayedNotify : 1;                       // 0x0AF4(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData27[0x3];                                       // 0x0AF5(0x0003) MISSED OFFSET
    struct FVector                                     VRTargetingModelOffset;                                   // 0x0AF8(0x000C) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FVector                                     VRTargetingAimOriginOffset;                               // 0x0B04(0x000C) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class UMaterialInterface*                          ScopeOverlayMI;                                           // 0x0B10(0x0008) (Edit, BlueprintVisible, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    class UMaterialInterface*                          ScopeCrosshairMI;                                         // 0x0B18(0x0008) (Edit, BlueprintVisible, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    class UMaterialInstanceDynamic*                    ScopeCrosshairMID;                                        // 0x0B20(0x0008) (ZeroConstructor, Transient, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              ScopeCrosshairSize;                                       // 0x0B28(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FName                                       ScopeCrosshairColorParameter;                             // 0x0B2C(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)

unsigned char                                      UnknownData30[0x3];                                       // 0x0B45(0x0003) MISSED OFFSET
    float                                              OverrideTargetingFOV;                                     // 0x0B48(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              TargetingDelayTime;                                       // 0x0B4C(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              TargetingFOVInterpSpeed;                                  // 0x0B50(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              AimDriftYawAngle;                                         // 0x0B54(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              AimDriftPitchAngle;                                       // 0x0B58(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              AimDriftYawFrequency;                                     // 0x0B5C(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              AimDriftPitchFrequency;                                   // 0x0B60(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData31[0x4];                                       // 0x0B64(0x0004) MISSED OFFSET
    class UAnimMontage*                                AlternateInventoryEquipAnim;                              // 0x0B68(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FWeaponAnim                                 OpenInventoryAnim;                                        // 0x0B70(0x0010) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              MeleeHitRandomChanceToDestroyItem;                        // 0x0B80(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              GlobalFireCameraShakeScale;                               // 0x0B84(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              DurabilityCostToEquip;                                    // 0x0B88(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              PassiveDurabilityCostPerInterval;                         // 0x0B8C(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              PassiveDurabilityCostInterval;                            // 0x0B90(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              GlobalFireCameraShakeScaleTargeting;                      // 0x0B94(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              MeleeCameraShakeSpeedScale;                               // 0x0B98(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              ReloadCameraShakeSpeedScale;                              // 0x0B9C(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              MeleeConsumesStamina;                                     // 0x0BA0(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData32[0x4];                                       // 0x0BA4(0x0004) MISSED OFFSET
    class UClass*                                      MeleeHitTargetCameraShake;                                // 0x0BA8(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class UClass*                                      MeleeHitTargetCameraShakeMobile;                          // 0x0BB0(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class UClass*                                      MeleeHitColorizeStructuresUI;                             // 0x0BB8(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              HypoThermiaInsulation;                                    // 0x0BC0(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              HyperThermiaInsulation;                                   // 0x0BC4(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              InsulationRange;                                          // 0x0BC8(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData33[0x1C];                                      // 0x0BCC(0x001C) MISSED OFFSET
    class USoundCue*                                   TargetingSound;                                           // 0x0BE8(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class USoundCue*                                   UntargetingSound;                                         // 0x0BF0(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              FPVMeleeTraceFXRange;                                     // 0x0BF8(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData34[0x4];                                       // 0x0BFC(0x0004) MISSED OFFSET
    class UClass*                                      MeleeAttackUsableHarvestDamageType;                       // 0x0C00(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              MeleeAttackHarvetUsableComponentsRadius;                  // 0x0C08(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              MeleeAttackUsableHarvestDamageMultiplier;                 // 0x0C0C(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData35[0x58];                                      // 0x0C10(0x0058) MISSED OFFSET
    class UAnimMontage*                                TPVForcePlayAnim;                                         // 0x0C68(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    bool                                               bPreventOpeningInventory;                                 // 0x0C70(0x0001) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    bool                                               bAllowUseOnSeatingStructure;                              // 0x0C71(0x0001) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    bool                                               bOnlyUseOnSeatingStructure;                               // 0x0C72(0x0001) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      bOverrideStandingAnim : 1;                                // 0x0C73(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bUseCustomSeatedAnim : 1;                                 // 0x0C73(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bUseBPForceTPVTargetingAnimation : 1;                     // 0x0C73(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bForcePreventUseWhileRidingDino : 1;                      // 0x0C73(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bUseBPPreventSwitchingWeapon : 1;                         // 0x0C73(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bUseBPCanEquip : 1;                                       // 0x0C73(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bUseBPRemainEquipped : 1;                                 // 0x0C73(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bIsInDestruction : 1;                                     // 0x0C73(0x0001) (Transient)
    unsigned char                                      bForceReloadOnDestruction : 1;                            // 0x0C74(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bUseBPModifyFOV : 1;                                      // 0x0C74(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bServerIgnoreCheckCanFire : 1;                            // 0x0C74(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bUseBPGetTPVCameraOffset : 1;                             // 0x0C74(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bUseBPOverrideRootRotationOffset : 1;                     // 0x0C74(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      bSpawnedByMission : 1;                                    // 0x0C74(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance, SaveGame)
    bool                                               bBPDoClientCheckCanFire;                                  // 0x0C75(0x0001) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    bool                                               bRestrictTPVCameraYaw;                                    // 0x0C76(0x0001) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData36[0x1];                                       // 0x0C77(0x0001) MISSED OFFSET
    float                                              TPVCameraYawRange;                                        // 0x0C78(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    bool                                               bFoceSimulatedTick;                                       // 0x0C7C(0x0001) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    bool                                               bWasLastFireFromGamePad;                                  // 0x0C7D(0x0001) (BlueprintVisible, BlueprintReadOnly, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    bool                                               bDisableWeaponCrosshair;                                  // 0x0C7E(0x0001) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData37[0x1];                                       // 0x0C7F(0x0001) MISSED OFFSET
    class USkeletalMesh*                               DyePreviewMeshOverrideSK;                                 // 0x0C80(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    class UStaticMesh*                                 DyePreviewMeshOverrideSM;                                 // 0x0C88(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    bool                                               bBPOverrideAspectRatio;                                   // 0x0C90(0x0001) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    bool                                               bBPOverrideFPVMasterPoseComponent;                        // 0x0C91(0x0001) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    bool                                               bForceAllowMountedWeaponry;                               // 0x0C92(0x0001) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData38[0x1];                                       // 0x0C93(0x0001) MISSED OFFSET
    float                                              FireCameraShakeSpreadScaleExponent;                       // 0x0C94(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              FireCameraShakeSpreadScaleExponentLessThan;               // 0x0C98(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              FireCameraShakeSpreadScaleMultiplierLessThan;             // 0x0C9C(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    float                                              FireCameraShakeSpreadScaleMultiplier;                     // 0x0CA0(0x0004) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    bool                                               bUseFireCameraShakeScale;                                 // 0x0CA4(0x0001) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    bool                                               bForceTickWithNoController;                               // 0x0CA5(0x0001) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData39[0x2];                                       // 0x0CA6(0x0002) MISSED OFFSET
    struct FInstantWeaponData                          InstantConfig;                                            // 0x0CA8(0x0038) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData40[0x8];                                       // 0x0CE0(0x0008) MISSED OFFSET
    class UClass*                                      ScopedBuff;                                               // 0x0CE8(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData41[0x8];                                       // 0x0CF0(0x0008) MISSED OFFSET
    class UAnimSequence*                               OverrideTPVShieldAnimation;                               // 0x0CF8(0x0008) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    bool                                               bAllowTargetingDuringMeleeSwing;                          // 0x0D00(0x0001) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData42[0x3];                                       // 0x0D01(0x0003) MISSED OFFSET
    struct FVector                                     FPVMuzzleLocationOffset;                                  // 0x0D04(0x000C) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    struct FVector                                     TPVMuzzleLocationOffset;                                  // 0x0D10(0x000C) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    bool                                               bForceTPV_EquippedWhileRiding;                            // 0x0D1C(0x0001) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    bool                                               bCutsEnemyGrapplingCable;                                 // 0x0D1D(0x0001) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData43[0x2];                                       // 0x0D1E(0x0002) MISSED OFFSET
    struct FVector                                     FPVInventoryReequipOffset;                                // 0x0D20(0x000C) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData44[0x10];                                      // 0x0D2C(0x0010) MISSED OFFSET
    bool                                               bForceTPVCameraOffset;                                    // 0x0D3C(0x0001) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      bForceAlwaysPlayEquipAnim : 1;                            // 0x0D3D(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    bool                                               bUseBPSpawnMeleeEffects;                                  // 0x0D3E(0x0001) (Edit, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData45[0x1];                                       // 0x0D3F(0x0001) MISSED OFFSET
    unsigned char                                      bIgnoreReloadState : 1;                                   // 0x0D40(0x0001) (Edit, DisableEditOnInstance)
    unsigned char                                      UnknownData46[0x7];                                       // 0x0D41(0x0007) MISSED OFFSET

};
There is also an item in ark that is called shadow steak and it improves aiming stability so I thought hey why not find out how they achieve that and I looked at the class and function of shadowsteak and the function didn't do anything??

GainOSaurusFIex

Apr 6, 2020
The aimbot does work while scoped but what I am saying is that it's not accurate while scoping cause when aiming in a scope the stability is not good unless u hold ur breath, so my question is how to remove that so you don't need to hold your breath

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Every answer I give you, you say it's wrong. Notice I'm the only one that tries to help you, everyone else knows it's a waste of time. Nice guy rake is done trying to help you, you are incapable of describing any issue in a way that anyone can help you. In addition you have the most ridiculous fringe case scenarios that you want help with. No one can help you with any of this bullshit and I'm done wasting my time on you.

Reactions: Petko123

GainOSaurusFIex

Apr 6, 2020
Lol, I have told you so many times how much you have helped me and I appreciate it alot. I guess UE4 isn't just that popular on this forum but that's alright, like I said before and In many other threads you are indeed the only guy that replies and helps, U my guy are a legend indeed and I will be removing my " idiculous fringe case scenarios". posts Take care and keep up the good work

Reactions: Rake

Boboo99

Scrub
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Feb 20, 2016
@GainOSaurusFIex sick username by the way.

There should a timer which indicated how long you are able to hold your breath, probably a value which is decreaed every tick of the game and once it reaches zero, there is a timeout and you are put out of "steadiness" find the code which checks it and patch it.

You will jump down into the rabbithole and maybe won't come back but sacrifices have to be made.

Reactions: Kekz
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts