In need of help. Ready to pay.

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • ► You must register to download attachments!
Swift Games Accounts
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2012

I'm trying to make a login screen, ( you will have to register on a website to be able to login to the hack ) When the person is logged in i want him to get a menu of all the hacks available. All he has to do is to double click on the hack name and the hack start's to download to his computer ( The hack doesn't save on the computer for sharing security ) when it has been downloaded i want the hack ( DLL file for the game ) to get injected via an injector that has been implemented in the coding, so for example. I dont wan't people to download an injector from the internet. I want the program to work as an injector. When the DLL have been injected to the game the hack closes.

Also, when the person download the hack, the hack scans the computer Hardware. So the hack is non-shareable. If the person tryes to use the hack on another computer with the same login, the account will get locked.

I'm sorry for explaining in a bad way. But anyway, if you feel like you can assist me. Please post
Last edited:

Kim Kong Trasher
Legacy Donator
Dank Tier VIP
Jul 19, 2012
Mankei Iland
What you are requesting is very time consuming. Some parts of it quite insecure and some very hard to accomplish.
Nov 13, 2012
your talking about tm cheat.
i tried to hack that with ollydbg, maybe i am not that far to hack it.
it would be nice if that is possible.
Not open for further replies.