Improvements to rep/title system

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
To put it short, I think the reputation/user title system is unequal and doesn't encourage users to post as much as it could.

Basically if it was easier to rank up (atleast in the beginning) and gain new titles a bit more easily, I think it would motivate users to post more. The fact that we have just 6 members out of 21000 that have more than 350 posts proves that. We need to utilize those other members somehow to help the community grow, at the moment people who register to the site appear to go to waste as in a sense that they sign up and won't spend more than 5 minutes on the site (I don't have any proof to that but it certainly seems so to me).

Anyone else feels the same way as I do about the issue? :D

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
We could do events where users have to either solve something or code something and based upon the results they get a x amount of rep. :)

You know, just an idea. ;)

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
We could do events where users have to either solve something or code something and based upon the results they get a x amount of rep. :)

You know, just an idea. ;)
Then again who would arrange those events? I used to run member of the quarter here, but as I resigned, nobody seemed to care about that.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Then again who would arrange those events? I used to run member of the quarter here, but as I resigned, nobody seemed to care about that.
Either Fleep himself or one of the moderators. I do not mind if members create a couple of challenges too. :)

As for the member of the quarter, you got a point there and I think we can do that again. :)

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
I think its a valid point, even I haven't got any achievements in quite a while.

I can try and add more to keep people interested, as I said in a previous thread its essential to setup a better environment for new people.

I'll see if I can come up with a few ways to improve things based on what you've mentioned.

Thanks for the advice. :)

Fleep

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods