Solved ImGui WndProc

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

emincangener

Aug 25, 2016
Hi. I want to do a menu that does not need window name. Because I tried for cs go and it works"not fully but works". Then I changed window name to WolfTeam end I injected to Wolfteam Nothings happens in WolfTeam. How can I do with d3d9 findpattern hook with ImGui? Is there a tutorial. I couldn't find much..

Last edited:

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
C++:
DWORD __stdcall Thread(void * pParam)
{
    UNREFERENCED_PARAMETER(pParam);

AllocConsole();
    FILE * pOld = nullptr;
    freopen_s(&pOld, "CONOUT$", "w", stdout);

oriWndProc = (WNDPROC)SetWindowLongPtr(FindWindow(NULL, "WolfTeam"),
        GWL_WNDPROC, (LONG)(LONG_PTR)WindowProc);
    return 0;
}
There's no hooking code in here...
All your code does is try to find the window, hook the WndProc fuction and immediately returns. You never even hooked d3d.... :facepalm:

Do our guide
https://guidedhacking.com/threads/guide-to-imgui-hooks-for-game-hack-menus.13993/

Last edited by a moderator:

Teuvin

now I am become Death
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dec 8, 2016
Here's a tutorial from our fellow oneshot explaining how to make a imgui menu

You will need a WndProc hook

emincangener

Aug 25, 2016
I did this with oneshot's tutorial. My source and his is the same. But My menu not showing but when I press delete key games cursor freezing like menu's cursor gonna show but something wrong"This is for CS GO". And other problem how can I do this without wndproc because wolfteam have .bin is that why? Simply WindowName not working for WolfTeam"This is for Wolfteam".

Last edited:

Teuvin

now I am become Death
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dec 8, 2016
I did this with oneshot's tutorial. My source and his is the same. But My menu not showing but when I press delete key games cursor freezing like menu's cursor gonna show but something wrong"This is for CS GO". And other problem how can I do this without wndproc because wolfteam have .bin executable and wndproc not sporting .bin. Simply WindowName not working for WolfTeam"This is for Wolfteam".
No, you can not do this without WndProc.
You need to do
C++:
oriWndProc = (WNDPROC)SetWindowLongPtr(FindWindow(NULL,"Wolf team"),GWL_WNDPROC,(LONG)(LONG_PTR)hWndProc);
FindWindow(NULL,"Wolf team")
Change Wolf team to the WolfTeam
windopw name

emincangener

Aug 25, 2016
I tried WolfTeam Wolf Team Wolfteam nothing happens no freezing no menu.When I create newframe not opening menu but when I press delete I can't interact with game it's good because it's suppose to do that. But menu not coming.

Edit:: Yes it worked. I done this WolfTeam earlier but I didn't notice because I was doing autoinject and I think that's why couldn't find the window. I injected when game opened then it worked but How can I solve the menu not showing problem. I will send you my codes now...

Last edited:

Teuvin

now I am become Death
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dec 8, 2016
How do you expect a window to simply show up if you have literally nothing inside it?
You are just making a new frame doing nothing inside it and rendering it(nothing) try adding a button or a text

emincangener

Aug 25, 2016
This is old bro. I add ImGui::Begin("firsthack");
Imgui::End();

If everything is complete why isn't working ?

Last edited:

emincangener

Aug 25, 2016
I don't know nothing about ImGui that's my bad. But there is not much tutorial going on for ImGui. There is cs go but nothing else. Oneshot did good but he is not teaching imgui hooking well. He done with something like that Game Table[42] = <void*>(End Scene). I only know how to do with detour. How can I learn for d3d9 games?

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
I don't know nothing about ImGui that's my bad. But there is not much tutorial going on for ImGui. There is cs go but nothing else. Oneshot did good but he is not teaching imgui hooking well. He done with something like that Game Table[42] = <void*>(End Scene). I only know how to do with detour. How can I learn for d3d9 games?
It's literally the same...

Oneshot

Meme Tier VIP
Apr 4, 2015
yeah there is no directxhooking in your code. you should learn how directx works and you should learn about virtual functions and what a vtable is.

emincangener

Aug 25, 2016
I manage the show menu with detour. I did Thread hook like yours and I have the HookD3D for indexprimativ endscene and such. And I put them in Thread hook. It worked thanks

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods