Game Name
CSGO
Anticheat
VAC
How long you been coding/hacking?
Coding: 3 years Hacking: 8 month
Coding Language
C++
Hello, first of all, I want to say that asking on a forum is my last option, but I can not interact with the menu when I open it. I have already looked on the internet, for example on unkn0wnch3ats and GuidedHacking, if there is a fix for it, but I have not found anything that works for me. Also I updated ImGui and use the latest version now, but it doesn’t seem to help. I asume that it is a problem with my PC and not with the code because I already tried to fix the CSGO files, I reinstalled the Visual Redistributables, I checked the imgui.ini config file, tried other hooks for the menu and checked if I play with the same video settings as with my other PC, because everything is working fine on the other one. The interesting thing is that the menu worked on this PC just recently. It would be nice if you guys could maybe help me out. Thank you

Attachments

You can download 0 Attachments

K0Stek

Apr 27, 2019
Hello, first of all, I want to say that asking on a forum is my last option, but I can not interact with the menu when I open it. I have already looked on the internet, for example on unkn0wnch3ats and GuidedHacking, if there is a fix for it, but I have not found anything that works for me. Also I updated ImGui and use the latest version now, but it doesn’t seem to help. I asume that it is a problem with my PC and not with the code because I already tried to fix the CSGO files, I reinstalled the Visual Redistributables, I checked the imgui.ini config file, tried other hooks for the menu and checked if I play with the same video settings as with my other PC, because everything is working fine on the other one. The interesting thing is that the menu worked on this PC just recently. It would be nice if you guys could maybe help me out. Thank you
Without any code i can't really give you any definitive advice.
Have you checked your WndProc hook ? is it hooking correctly ?
Check out these links about ImGui:
Guide - Guide to ImGui Hooks for Game Hack Menus

Reactions: Kekz

BlyatHaxxx

Mar 16, 2020
Last edited:

MrNatas1

Dank Tier Donator
Dec 26, 2020
Is your overlay internal or external?
I do not know much about the topic but after 30 seconds of research I found a thread on unkn0wnch3ats relating to the issue.
https://www.unkn0wnch3ats.me/forum/direct3d/374856-imgui-menu-clickable.html Give this a read and see if anything here helps you.

BlyatHaxxx

Mar 16, 2020
Is your overlay internal or external?
I do not know much about the topic but after 30 seconds of research I found a thread on unkn0wnch3ats relating to the issue.
https://www.unkn0wnch3ats.me/forum/direct3d/374856-imgui-menu-clickable.html Give this a read and see if anything here helps you.
My overlay is internal and yes, I already visited this thread. But if I did anything wrong in my code (which cannot happen, because I already tried it with unchanged code from GitHub) why does it work on one PC but not on the other one?

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
compare and contrast the 2 computers:
windows version
graphics drivers
installed directX bullshit
mouse & keyboard drivers
antivirus

update the PC 100%, remove all unused software
remove all software that could cause problems: antivirus, overlays, screen recorders, macro software, macro mice hardware
check autoruns for potential problem software
scan for hooks
run Malwarebytes & ADWCleaner

BlyatHaxxx

Mar 16, 2020
I’m sorry I didn’t try this out directly, but I focused on comparing the two settings of the PCs. On the PC where everything works, I started CSGO with fullscreen, so I started it on the other PC with fullscreen, which is a mistake because it doesn’t work that way. I need to start CSGO either in windowed or in fullscreen windowed.

Kekz

Maybe Pasting
Meme Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Jan 10, 2020
I need to start CSGO either in windowed or in fullscreen windowed.
If I remember correctly I had a similar issue once when I was using ImGui. How do you get the window that you pass to it at initialization?
I think that was my problem, the fix was getting it through the device:
C++:
HWND window = NULL;
D3DDEVICE_CREATION_PARAMETERS d3dcp{ 0 };
pDevice->GetCreationParameters(&d3dcp);
window = d3dcp.hFocusWindow;
if (!window)
    return false;

oWndProc = (WNDPROC)SetWindowLongPtr(window, GWL_WNDPROC, (LONG_PTR)WndProc);
ImGui_ImplWin32_Init(window);
/* etc ... */

Community Mods