Image detection

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

marry_poppins

Feb 7, 2014
Hello,

i try to create a bot for Auto-last hit dota 2 game. But i don't know how to start for read the creep life. I think AForge.NET is the best tools for manipulate and isolate all Health bar but after many try it's doesn't work.

Maybe i can read all this information in memory ? I don't know.

Little help is welcome

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Not sure if i understand all of your text. You're wanting to create a bot that detects the last person that hit you? You can read memory to check your health status. I dont' know anything about dota 2, but look for player ID, enemy ID or some identifier the differentiates you from the enemy.

brinkz

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Sep 3, 2012
He wants to attack a creep which has such low life, that he'll kill him and get gold for it.
What I'd probably do: check for life (m_iHealth), distance to creep (+your range) and armor.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
You could make a screenshot as a test, then see what color healthbars do have (I hope they don't change their colors?) and detect that color later by doing a screenshot every 10ms or so..

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.