Intro im new

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

BeesKnees

Coder
Nobleman
Jul 24, 2013
also lookup antiRTFM on youtube, that's where I started. just buy a big notebook and take lots of notes

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Practice makes perfect! Practice every concept you learn multiple times and you'll be on your way! :)

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
also lookup antiRTFM on youtube, that's where I started. just buy a big notebook and take lots of notes
learning from YouTube videos.. :D sure, real learning. Go and buy C++ primer. It's a very good book ;)

BeesKnees

Coder
Nobleman
Jul 24, 2013
learning from YouTube videos.. :D sure, real learning. Go and buy C++ primer. It's a very good book ;)
I said it's where I started... it's a great introduction and run through, and broken up into 60+ individual videos. Why are you always so condescending? Do you just think you're better than everyone else? I already proved you to be a dick the first time you responded to one of my posts, do you need it done again?

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
I said it's where I started... it's a great introduction and run through, and broken up into 60+ individual videos. Why are you always so condescending? Do you just think you're better than everyone else? I already proved you to be a dick the first time you responded to one of my posts, do you need it done again?
Okay dude, maybe you started there but I think it isn't the right way to learn the langauge really. Because you learn from videos how the programm works but not more backgrounds to data type or bits etc..And I'm also definitely not better than everyone else.

BeesKnees

Coder
Nobleman
Jul 24, 2013
Okay dude, maybe you started there but I think it isn't the right way to learn the langauge really. Because you learn from videos how the programm works but not more backgrounds to data type or bits etc..And I'm also definitely not better than everyone else.
you learn about literally all those things...
why don't you go look at the vids before you start making assumptions, judging, and spewing non-sense.

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
you learn about literally all those things...
why don't you go look at the vids before you start making assumptions, judging, and spewing non-sense.
Ofc, I saw some videos but I was thinking: "that isn't enough. I will buy a good book". Dunno why all new ppl who want to learn C need dat fucking yt..

BeesKnees

Coder
Nobleman
Jul 24, 2013
Ofc, I saw some videos but I was thinking: "that isn't enough. I will buy a good book". Dunno why all new ppl who want to learn C need dat fucking yt..
and ofc everyone gets a book afterwards that's why my very first post was "that's where i STARTED". You can always learn more in any number of different ways

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods