Solved IGI2 Code Injection Error

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

gmastergreatee

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 5, 2014
Hello Friends....
I was trying to make a trainer for Project IGI2 but as soon as I inject any code, the game just crashes without any prompt. Please tell me what's the problem??? I can change the value of pointers but can't inject any code.:confused::confused:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Can you inject an empty dll without crashing?

gmastergreatee

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 5, 2014
Sorry sir but I haven't still tried dll injection. I use the old methods. I will try it out.

gmastergreatee

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 5, 2014
Can you inject an empty dll without crashing?
As I am new to making game trainers via C#, I learnt many methods of cheating a game. but still lack in dll injection knowledge. I have a method of injecting the dll file but I don't know how to perform the cheat operations(in C#), how to execute them(dll cheats). Actually I was unable to find any proper tutorials for dll injection in C#. Please refer me any link. I would be thankful if the link contains written steps rather than a video tutorial(in C# please).:(:(:confused:

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods