Solved If Aiming at Player?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

sachamo2010

Mar 9, 2017
I'm trying to learn this whole "structured" game hacking thing (I've known how to play with CE and tweak values but never written a program to do it for me). I'm trying to write a triggerbot and I have found the "player" base as well as the entity list and mapped out all the offsets I could. I'm struggling now with finding a way to tell when I'm aiming at a player...I've tried 2 different methods several times and never get the results I'm looking for. Whenever I'm learning a new concept, I don't learn much by looking at other people's code so I'm trying to avoid that if possible; just need a push in the right direction.

Method 1:
  1. Find Player ID of Enemy (2 in this example)
  2. Aim at sky
  3. Scan memory for value = 0
  4. Aim at player
  5. Scan memory for value = 2
  6. Go back to step 2
I've also tried this by searching for unknown initial value, then aiming at the bot and searching for changed, look away & seach changed...both methods get down to a few results that don't actually work right. This method was used in a CSGO aimbot tutorial I watched (one of Fleep's IIRC) but doesn't seem to work here

Method 2:
Attach a "what accesses this address" to either my MouseX or MouseY offset and then moving to the player to see if any new entries were added..none were.

The only other thing I could think of would be "Based on my mouseX & mouseY, does that intersect with any other players' X,Y,Z position?" I have no idea what the math behind that would be, so I'd have to look it up & that's why I'm wondering if there's any other way to find out whether or not I'm aiming at a player.

Thanks in advance. Sorry if this has been posted anywhere, I searched on here and other forums but didn't find anything helpful :(

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Notice in the bottom left corner of the screen the player's name is displayed on the screen that you are pointing at?

Static address 0x00501c38

Right click and "find what accesses" and you will find the function that finds players in the crosshair

There is a thread about it here https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?8042-InCrosshair-function

Other than that you can use traceline, I believe it is stickied in this section

sachamo2010

Mar 9, 2017
That did the trick, thanks Rake. I ignore strings so I never would've thought to try it. Ended up finding the same function that was in that link as well! Thanks again for all your help in my noob posts :D

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods