Solved I need help with getting the static pointer manually

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

gayden

Jul 25, 2015
Hello guys,

I was trying to get the static base pointer which has my health value and I got stuck somewhere I'll tell you what happened exactly...

1- I found the address of the value 64H (100 in Dec) and then a static level 1 pointer that's pointing to it. // I was so happy and thought it's that easy but hell no it wasn't at all

2- Tried to change it but I found out that I simply can't because it's not the real value.

3- Did deeper search with all the value types

4- Found the exact address which I can change its value with affecting the value in the game and all the other values including my pointer is step_1 (the value here is: 0064 0000 H)

5- Tried too many ways to get the static pointer but all the methods failed (simply because they are automatic) // I tried pointer scanner in CE and I just got completely lost... 12million+ pointers : ))))

6- After that I tried a different approach which is scanning which addresses access/write to my pointer in step_1 when I try to change its value

7- I found the exact procedure after tracing back a bit but I reached somewhere where I can't go back anymore // Maybe that's what I think

So here's the short story of the trace back...

player.dll+24B5FC cmp [esi+210], edi
// [esi+210] is exactly my pointer and I need to find from where edi comes...

// a couple of lines back... edi comes from here:
player.dll+24B5C3 movsx edi, word ptr [ecx+5E]

// to get ecx the line just before it has it:
player.dll+24B5BD mov ecx, [eax+000063C8]

// there are a couple of lines that change a bit in other things but I believe that they are useless... eax changes here:
player.dll+24B5A0 mov eax, [ebp+0C]

// ok ebp didn't change before 10-15 lines and here's where it comes from...
player.dll+24B561 mov ebp, esp

//esp is the stack pointer which just got decreased by 4 with this line:
player.dll+24B560 push ebp

And now I'm stuck and my brain is completely stopped I can't find how does esp get to its value
But since it's the stack pointer then I just need to find the initial value and subtract it from the current stored address and find out what is it pointing to
and then follow the same procedure of the above lines to get to the address which I found in step_4 so I can change it with the c++ code

So can anyone help me or at least give me some ideas ??? I've been trying since 5 days >_<
If you found anything wrong I said feel free to correct my information

Thanks in advance

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
the health value gets back after a while to what it was even though I changed the value of the correct address using CE... I think it's server sided then because I didn't even find anything that writes to the address
99% it's server sided if that happens

Do these tutorials:

Guide - START HERE Beginners Guide to Learning Game Hacking

Cheat Engine Tut 1

Cheat Engine Tut 2

How To Hack Any Game 1 Solaire

How to Hack Any Game pt 2 Rake

Pointer Scanning Like a Boss

How to find Entity List Assault Cube

Last edited:

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Open game with IDA and see in the routine what [ebp+0C] stands for, it's an argument of the function which gets passed.Probably argument no. 3

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Maybe try and check which values got pushed to the stack before the call?
[ebp+0C] has to be an argument of the function.
Or it was an argument for the function one layer above the one you currently at. (In case this function receives no arguments at all)

EDIT: Damn you till0sch you're too fast xD

Last edited:

gayden

Jul 25, 2015
Thanks guys for your replies but I just tried to play an online game (was trying all of that in the offline mode) and then I found out that the health value gets back after a while to what it was even though I changed the value of the correct address using CE... I think it's server sided then because I didn't even find anything that writes to the address
I'll move on to try making an esp hack and if I got stuck again I'll let you know

Still if you think what I said is wrong and have anything else that I can try let me know

Thanks again

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods