Solved i need help with chams

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

aarongalve

Apr 6, 2014
So im not requesting for a hack to be made just a fix for a hack... not like update or something cause this hack is universal from one game to another
leme introduce you to blacklight : Wage war with advanced weapons and technology in Blacklight: Retribution, a free-to-play, futuristic first-person shooter.
Deploy devastating armored exoskeletons and utilize lethal hand-held weapons in vicious competitive modes.

ok since you read that u can guess this is an fps game... so ive been trying to hack this game (aka: I DONT KNOW Shat BOUT CODING)
so far ive been able to do speed hack,chams,and wall hack...
the speed hack ive done myself but the chams and wallhack ive gotten from other games and tried it on blacklight..
(ava,ghost recon)
also ive noticed d3d dx9 wallhack/chams work... maybe thats why they worked for blacklight but im not sure...
when i injected the .dll into the game everything works like chams but when i turn on wallhack i can see through walls...
WELL NO DUH.... what i really mean THERE IS NO WALLS.... but i can still see the players through it but the walls are invisible
and i keep on crashing into the invisible walls -.- so all im asking is if anyone can fix the hack so it will work on black light i would REALLY lub u ;3
(THE DLL WILL BE IN THE ATTACHMENTS)
If u want to use please put blr (Blacklight Retribution in dx9 mode cause dx11 doesnt work with the hack :/)

Last edited by a moderator:

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
aarongalve, there are too many hits to risk infecting other members. If you would like to gain further help, please post the area of code you're having an issue with (btw, it may be that the wallhack includes too many strides).

aarongalve

Apr 6, 2014
aarongalve, there are too many hits to risk infecting other members. If you would like to gain further help, please post the area of code you're having an issue with (btw, it may be that the wallhack includes too many strides).

want me to prove it is not a virus or something i can post a video or something of me using it or screenshots.. i just need help cause im not a coder myself D:

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
want me to prove it is not a virus or something i can post a video or something of me using it or screenshots.. i just need help cause im not a coder myself D:
Best thing you can do right now is learn to code. And a universal wallhack sounds pretty iffy to me, as AFAIK you have to model log and such.

https://guidedhacking.com/showthrea...e-some-help-with&p=28268&viewfull=1#post28268
https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?5911-The-Road-To-Hacking-10

Read these posts. They'll get you motivated and started with coding.

aarongalve

Apr 6, 2014

aarongalve

Apr 6, 2014
by universal i meant like from ava to blacklight not like universal-any game
and just incase i also have other working chams/wallhack that are from diffrent games to blacklight and all of them seem to do the same thing
i can post them also if u want

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
and just incase i also have other working chams/wallhack that are from diffrent games to blacklight and all of them seem to do the same thing
i can post them also if u want
It's alright. Again, the best thing you can do is read the links I posted above. Since you have no experience with coding, the problem most likely won't be able to be solved. Now is a great time to learn how to hack! Why not do so? :D

aarongalve

Apr 6, 2014
Last edited by a moderator:

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
here is another one with a different dll inject that is much safer the rar file iwas 2 lazy to change the name -.- but the dll inside it is diffrent from what i posted originally.
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/2c03031d75e8cab032ec1f47f88b5b7975fc610f

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...6cd3b2c9fc6a44350b43f84f/analysis/1423021627/

here are the scans

this dll does the same exact thing got from ava hacks to blr hacks
I had a feeling this was the case. There is nothing we can do to solve the problem. Without the code, there is absolutely nothing (Except for reversing, and that would be overly complicated and a waste of time).

Once more, read my above posts.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods