Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

HexMurder

Arcane Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jun 7, 2012
First of all, you need to post your attachment here on GH. No outside links.
Second, What issues are you experiencing?

Mo-

May 15, 2017
First of all, you need to post your attachment here on GH. No outside links.
Second, What issues are you experiencing?
There are many issues I couldn't find the solution for. I also don't know how to upload files to GH.
Please explain me and I will upload the source as soon as possible. :)

Last edited:

HexMurder

Arcane Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jun 7, 2012
There are many issues I couldn't find the solution for. I also don't know how to upload files to GH.
Please explain me and I will upload the source as soon as possible. :)
edit the post - go advanced.
edit attachments (at bottom of page)
remove link to mediafire.

If you could, please be more specific on the issues, so we know what you are trying to fix.

Mo-

May 15, 2017
edit the post - go advanced.
edit attachments (at bottom of page)
remove link to mediafire.

If you could, please be more specific on the issues, so we know what you are trying to fix.
Sorry, but I could not upload my file, since it's too large.
Website says max is 69MB. My file is only 15MB.
I tried using direct link it doesn't work aswell.

So what I tried to do is upload to Pastebin - https://pastebin.com/eM2Gqm8e
This is the Source of the ESP itself.
I have Errors on my VisualESP aswell which I will upload soon and give you the errors with a picture which will be much more easier.

So for the Source of the ESP -

Errors given below:

Line 6, if - Error given :
Expected a declaration
Line 57, if - Error given :
Expected a declaration
That's it for this one actually. Well if this method is fine for you. I will upload the second source I need help with aswell. :4head:

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
How about you put that stuff in a function? This is some quality copy/pasta. Only missing #define CP

Mo-

May 15, 2017
How about you put that stuff in a function? This is some quality copy/pasta. Only missing #define CP
Sorry, but I don't understand, how could I get that in a function?
I asked my teacher aswell, he said put that stuff in a function but didn't understand how.

Second Source file : https://pastebin.com/TyiJL3Cp

The VisualESP source, which is giving me the Errors below:
identifier "rc" is undefined - line 32
Expression preceding parentheses of apparent call must have(pointer-to-) function type - line 74
indentifier "pEntity" is undefined - line 86
indentifier "abs" is undefined - line 94
indentifier "pLocal" is undefined - line 98
indentifier "DrawBox" is undefined - line 102
indentifier "DrawBox" is undefined - line 104
indentifier "DrawBox" is undefined - line 107
indentifier "p_Device" is undefined - line 113

Last edited:

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
C++:
void Func()
{
  //shitcode
}

Mo-

May 15, 2017
C++:
void Func()
{
  //shitcode
}
I tried that, DWORD goes out of the function - which makes all CP player, GetMeIdxInPlayer.. etc etc - Get's error
inside function - needs ; - which makes DWORD be outside - cause to errors, but the "if" error is gone.

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
You're missing the absolute basics of C++. That's why you should visit http://www.learncpp.com/ and then continue coding hacks.
We will guide you and help with hacking but noone will just help making some copy/pasted code work.

Mo-

May 15, 2017
You're missing the absolute basics of C++. That's why you should visit http://www.learncpp.com/ and then continue coding hacks.
We will guide you and help with hacking but noone will just help making some copy/pasted code work.
Dude, I tried like everything and I learned it actually it's fine lol
Just looking for some help.

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
No, it's not fine. You have no clue what you're doing otherwise you would know how properly put that code in a function in a cpp file. Those errors you're getting are the result of messing with stuff you don't understand.
I'm not blaming you for not knowing C++ but this is not what this site is for. It's not FixMyBrokenCode.com but guidedhacking.com.

Mo-

May 15, 2017
No, it's not fine. You have no clue what you're doing otherwise you would know how properly put that code in a function in a cpp file. Those errors you're getting are the result of messing with stuff you don't understand.
I'm not blaming you for not knowing C++ but this is not what this site is for. It's not FixMyBrokenCode.com but guidedhacking.com.
Oh yes, I forget everytime that I cannot request any help. That is my first ESP program.
Can't request shit because you guys think you are the best so it's culture being an asshole or somthing. I don't care, I only need help with my code that my teacher could not help me with that's it, for fuck sake. You joined the thread multiple times, couldn't help me? What are you trying to do like, play with hints?
Helping will "guide" others as you call the website. Trust me, not playing with hints.
Hard to be generous today. :)
Oh and by the way about your comment: I already tried this before, it's not wokring. Jesus, I can't explain you shit because you're too genious what can I say.

Last edited:

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013

lol fuck off? just saying the truth about every "programmer" - thinks he is the best so yeah. you should actually kys fucking american LOL
im not murrican and im not saying nor thinking that im the best. so, fuck off
this is about you copying some shit code (which definitly didnt write yourself since you dont even know how to declare/define functions) and i even told you waht to do and where you should start learning, with the famous words of tana mongoose: kys

Last edited:

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Oh boy... My main man Mo.
You've made it obvious that you don't know what you're talking about. It's clear to all of us, this is over your head.
It's not that we think we're a community of geniuses, it's just that we refuse to help retards. And you sir, are retarded.

Broihon tried to help you, he tried to make it apparent to you that you should revisit the basics of C++ yet you decided to brush the advice off as if he doesn't know what he's talking about...
Your "teacher" told you to do the same thing. Put some code in a function, this is confusing to you? Tsk tsk... Programming 1-Oh-Fucking-1.

Get off your high horse and get some humility.
It's ok to not know something, but don't act like you know something when you really don't.

You've received an infraction, asking for help without exerting effort is forbidden and we can tell you haven't put in a lick of work.
And you're also a dick.

This bullshit thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods