Solved I finished all Bucky's tutorials on youtube, now what? How do I get windowminimized?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

SoXeationist

Aug 12, 2014
How do I get if a window is minimized or not. After learning Bucky's tutorials, I have seem to be derailed and not know where to go now for coding and such. What the heck am I supposed to do if I want to know if a window is minimized and so on. I can't seem to find any more information on this and it sucks. Please help me.

SoXeationist

Aug 12, 2014
Btw guys, do you know what VISUAL Studio C++ is for? I mean, I used codeblocks before. Is Visual Studio C++ basically creates/automates the GUI process for you so that you do not have to code GUI's and you can get to the functions and stuff?

SoXeationist

Aug 12, 2014
These sites are important for function references:
www.msdn.microsoft.com
www.cplusplus.com
This site answers a lot of questions if you know how to search properly:
www.stackoverflow.com

Back to the question:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/de-de/library/windows/desktop/ms633527(v=vs.85).aspx

C++:
HWND hwScreen;
if(IsIconic(hwScreen)){
     std::<<"The window is minimized."<<std::endl;
}
Okay thanks and,
Btw guys, do you know what VISUAL Studio C++ is for? I mean, I used codeblocks before. Is Visual Studio C++ basically creates/automates the GUI process for you so that you do not have to code GUI's and you can get to the functions and stuff?

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
Visual C++ doesn't create GUI for you and everything. It's just another IDE with a different compiler. To easily make GUI and these king of stuff, you can use the Free portable GUI librarie Qt .

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods