Solved I Can't Inject a DLL, how to solve?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Geej

Banned
Silenced
Apr 21, 2013
Ok so this problem raised on my laptop that i can't inject any DLLs no matter what i do.

Here's some basic information about the computer:

MSI GT70
GPU: GTX 670M
i7-3610QM

I have windows 8 on my desktop computer, and it injects the DLL just fine there, (Windows 8 64 bit).

I've also had Windows 8 64bit on this laptop, but it didn't work there either.

I also have .net framework 4.5 , and c++ redistruteable 64bit.

I've tryed several injectors:

Cryx Injector
Autoinject
Winject
Extreme Injector

Many injectors, and even the extreme injector claims to be able to both inject into 64bit and 32bit, and supports different types of injection.

If anybody has anything i can try, that would be great, becaue I simply don't know what to do ?

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
The game has anticheat. Try injecting with the manual feature of the GH DLL Injector, this bypasses many usermode protections and allows you to inject a DLL.

I managed to inject with olly like this:

Jump to codecave (lets say u have space from 10001000 to 10002000)
find any place to jump far away, if u need more bytes then paste some programs commad in the cave then assemble it to
JMP 10001000
and in codecave

here instructions u copied then

PUSH 10001500 (assemble dll name here)
CALL LoadLibraryA
JMP back to the next instruction

its called inline patching if im not wrong

Last edited by a moderator:

morradi

Apr 12, 2013
1. Please post the error message when you try to inject.

Do you have administrator rights on the account on your laptop?(if you dont, make an pc account with admin rights)

Is your Anti-Virus detecting the .dll as a virus ?(if so, deactivate your anti virus)

Geej

Banned
Silenced
Apr 21, 2013
No anti-virus activated, both steam and the injector is running with administrative permissions, User-Account-Control & Data-Execution-Prevention is both disabled, the injector doesn't give me an error, it says it injects fine, but when i try to debug the program with ollydbg the dll doesn't show up in the modules list. This is some extraordinary problem i believe.

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Maybe the game has anti injection protection.. or the module you are injecting just destroys its header.

Geej

Banned
Silenced
Apr 21, 2013
Maybe the game has anti injection protection.. or the module you are injecting just destroys its header.
It's CoD 4, i tryed my own DLL, and i even tryed to download Fleeps source-code for CoD 4, and use the injector in there and all other injectors, doesn't work.

Oh and about the PE header, i don't believe that is the cause, as it never has done that before, and if i debug on my desktop computer i can in fact see the DLL.

morradi

Apr 12, 2013
I know many people are having issues with fleep's d3d menu. I don't know how proficient you are with programming, but if you can, try to make your own hooks.- > and you dont actually NEED a d3d menu.

Try to only hook into DIP, EndScene, and beginscene using a VTable.

The reason is, fleep's tutorial makes you download some other files, which hooks into about 200 d3d functions, instead of hooking into the 3 functions you actually need for chams.

EDIT: If you read the code of his, you will be able to remake it and only have 1 cpp file and 1 header file. It will become much more read friendly, and then you can begin to find out which part of the code is making you trouble.

HF coding ^^

Last edited:

Geej

Banned
Silenced
Apr 21, 2013
I know many people are having issues with fleep's d3d menu. I don't know how proficient you are with programming, but if you can, try to make your own hooks.- > and you dont actually NEED a d3d menu.

Try to only hook into DIP, EndScene, and beginscene using a VTable.

The reason is, fleep's tutorial makes you download some other files, which hooks into about 200 d3d functions, instead of hooking into the 3 functions you actually need for chams.

EDIT: If you read the code of his, you will be able to remake it and only have 1 cpp file and 1 header file. It will become much more read friendly, and then you can begin to find out which part of the code is making you trouble.

HF coding ^^
Yeah i believe it's because Fleep used a DirectX starter kit to build up from, where all the functions possible are there should you need them. All though what got you thinking I'm doing chams :D? - Also the main thing that i think is odd is that the DLL works on my desktop computer but not my laptop.

AlphaAnonymous

*Creating A Perfect World
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
My friend's had the same problem. The DLL simply would not inject. No error messages.

edgar

Dec 30, 2012
Find some code for an injector and build your own. It is trivial to make a CreateRemoteThread style injector. Once you understand how they work you will probably know what you did wrong.

Fleep's example needs to be injected before the game calls Direct3DCreate9. Most likely your DLL is getting injected after that function is called and you are just assuming it didn't get injected.

Geej

Banned
Silenced
Apr 21, 2013
Yeah edgar i know that I'm hooking Direct3DCreate9 to get the device, but I'm using an auto-injector which should inject asap and should be fast enough? - And yeah I'm assumming the DLL didn't get injected when it doesn't show up if i use OllyDbg.

edgar

Dec 30, 2012
Yeah edgar i know that I'm hooking Direct3DCreate9 to get the device, but I'm using an auto-injector which should inject asap and should be fast enough? - And yeah I'm assumming the DLL didn't get injected when it doesn't show up if i use OllyDbg.
Auto-injectors are usually fast enough but they are not bulletproof. If the DLL doesn't show up in Olly it either was injected and unloaded or never got injected. Throw an OutputDebugString call in DllMain, launch DebugView, and try to inject. If you see the debug message you were injected and the problem lies in your DLL code.

Another possibility is that your DLL has a dependency on another DLL which isn't in the DLL load path. If that is the case LoadLibrary will fail in the remote thread. Try taking a stripped down DLL and injecting it. If that works there is nothing wrong with the injector you are using. You can use Depends to find out the dependencies of your DLL and it will show you the ones which aren't in the load path.

Last edited:

sdkfnlsa

Sep 15, 2012
instal:
.Net Framwork 4.0
Visual Studio c++ 2010(2008)
DirectX june 2010

and try again inject your DLL

edgar

Dec 30, 2012
Szaka, that is almost exactly what a CreateRemoteThread injector does. The difference here is that you are using an unused space in memory and a CreateRemoteThread injector allocates a block of memory in the remote process. So if this game really has anti-injection you might start by looking at the function which allocates memory.

Last edited:

XR069

Mar 16, 2013
me 2, thats strange, maybe its because of the cod 4 version or 32/64 bit, idk...
or fleeps upload is messed up

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods