Solved I am new,please explain this,thanks!

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

undefinederrorz

Jul 12, 2013
Hello guys! I am just starting tolearn and found fleep tutorials.In his video on HOw to Hack any game part 2,finding addres sand pointing pointers etc,I do not understand at all since he makes a few mistakes,and it really confused me,I had watched the tutorial over and over again but I do not understand,can anyone kindly explain it in words or alt methods to me? Thank you guys!

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Hello guys! I am just starting tolearn and found fleep tutorials.In his video on HOw to Hack any game part 2,finding addres sand pointing pointers etc,I do not understand at all since he makes a few mistakes,and it really confused me,I had watched the tutorial over and over again but I do not understand,can anyone kindly explain it in words or alt methods to me? Thank you guys!
What exactly don't you understand? To find the pointer to the addresses?

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
I'm able to follow up but not till pointing of finding the righ taddress to point and offset stuff.It's really confusing
He just enters his ammo as 4 Bytes and searches for exact value. Then he shoots and searches for the new value.
After that he changes the address he found to see whether it's the real ammo and after he verified that he click 'what accesses this address' and does a manual pointer scan (explained good here, for another game, but the same method):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N44nk9URoG8

undefinederrorz

Jul 12, 2013
He just enters his ammo as 4 Bytes and searches for exact value. Then he shoots and searches for the new value.
After that he changes the address he found to see whether it's the real ammo and after he verified that he click 'what accesses this address' and does a manual pointer scan (explained good here, for another game, but the same method):

Do I have to download the game too? ANd does it tach the same as in the second video about pointing and stuff?Sorry,I am having a really bad connection,it will be fixed ina week,sorry for that

undefinederrorz

Jul 12, 2013

By the way how do I set it not fullscreen?

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Can't set it to fullscreen here...
You dont have to download pvz for it. Adapt it to your game..

pet29

Oct 26, 2013
I'm able to follow up but not till pointing of finding the righ taddress to point and offset stuff.It's really confusing
hold your horses bro pointers are bit confusing you will with time, its not that confusing as it looks;)
sorry for my Beautiful English:)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods