Solved I always can't find a static adress..

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Alavon

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2013
I try the "Find pointers" method and the manual one...
always getting loads of results and try to get it below a 100,
but i've tried like 15 adresses and added manual adresses with pointer option, added the right offset(s)
and i do it over "Find out what acesses this adress" and it's also asking me to do a "Pointer Scan" or whatever and i always click yes,
but when I try some adresses the count goes like crazy while i've picked up just 1 piece of sun, everytime or it doesn't even do anything..
and at the pointer scanning there doesn't even come a result!
Just with the normal settings... standard ones.

Anyone have a suggestion or see's what i'm doing wrong, plz tell me quickly!

Thx in Advance,

Elertan

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Just keep practicing and learning, this is a classic example of just not having enough experience. The only way to get it is to practice.

If you game is too hard, do an easier one for practice.

https://guidedhacking.com/starthere

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Hello EleRtan,

For what game are you trying to find a static pointer for? :)

Alavon

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2013
I'm now searching at Plants vs. Zombies, trying to find the static adress of the sun amount,

I know for sure it will be a 2 level pointer, cuz in fleeps tut's it also has 2 :)

Alavon

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2013
I didnt make any sense, unfindable... and of course im using the right dynamic adress, cuz when i change it's value it changes in-game with it and there's only 1 adress left with that value! so i feel fucked up!

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
I didnt make any sense, unfindable... and of course im using the right dynamic adress, cuz when i change it's value it changes in-game with it and there's only 1 adress left with that value! so i feel fucked up!
You don't need to use the pointer scan. Find your sun value, find out what writes the address when you plant sth. Then look which opcode it was and keep the offset in memory. The look for the value CE says you and serch Hex 4 Bytes. Then add the address as pointer and findout what acceses the pointer. Do it as long as your pointer address is static. I think the offsets were +868 and +5578 ( not sure )

Alavon

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2013
You don't need to use the pointer scan. Find your sun value, find out what writes the address when you plant sth. Then look which opcode it was and keep the offset in memory. The look for the value CE says you and serch Hex 4 Bytes. Then add the address as pointer and findout what acceses the pointer. Do it as long as your pointer address is static. I think the offsets were +868 and +5578 ( not sure )
I also tried that earlier, but i can't find it!
When i watch fleep doing a pointer scan on this game he did find it with 1 scan and i don't get any results...
I feel fckin messed up!

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
I also tried that earlier, but i can't find it!
When i watch fleep doing a pointer scan on this game he did find it with 1 scan and i don't get any results...
I feel fckin messed up!
So if you make right click on sun address and then click on find out what writes this address and plant sth., no opcode appears?

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
I did this onanother pc last time don't have the game over here...
Try to download again!
So if you've got the game:
1st find sun address
2nd what writes the address WHEN YOU PLANTED STH
3rd post screenshot

Alavon

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2013
So if you've got the game:
1st find sun address
2nd what writes the address WHEN YOU PLANTED STH
3rd post screenshot
Yeah i did it all fine !

One simple question in fleep tuts he used process PlantsvsZombies.exe but if i use that it doesnt show up anything!
I used popcapgame1.exe and i found every value i needed maybe becuz it was a portable edition, going to try it now!

Alavon

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2013
Yeah i did it all fine !

One simple question in fleep tuts he used process PlantsvsZombies.exe but if i use that it doesnt show up anything!
I used popcapgame1.exe and i found every value i needed maybe becuz it was a portable edition, going to try it now!
Look i do evne get stuck at this point, way to many adresses and i only did it once, so i look at count 1

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Yes, it's my mom's pc! xD

Last edited:

jamesst20

The Future Hacker
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Apr 1, 2013
By the way, if you use 2 computers to scan the addresses, make sure both are running same game version and in the same environment type (32 or 64 bits)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts