Solved How to read unreadable text file that extracted from .exe file ?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

man1343

May 29, 2014
Hi, I'm from Thailand.
Yesterday I downloaded Point Blank Hack (Point Blank is an online game ) that actually work.
And I wonder how to write and extend the hack by myself, so I extract it using Universal Extractor

https://legroom.net/software/uniextract

and I get some files. I open it using notepad and I get some hexadecimal numbers then I convert it into ASCII by this site

https://www.rapidtables.com/convert/number/hex-to-ascii.htm

Result from that is some unreadable special character.

Question is 1. How do I read that character
2. What type of file it probably is?
and 3. What language the hacker probably use?

Thank you so much.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
You cannot decompile an executable. You can find many useful things about it with proper reverse engineering skills. Based on what you've said you are interested in reverse engineering but need like 6 months of learning before you'll be able to do anything.

To answer your questions, you cannot read the characters into anything you can read and you won't be able to extend the code into anything unless you have the source code.

You can start by learning about PE file structure via a web search

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
I'd recommend the tutorials by R4ndom. He goes from simple reversing to very advanced. It'll help you better understand OllyDBG, and how to use it, and how to understand the flow of a program through assembly.

zepixx

Aug 29, 2014
As stated above, you can't decompile an exe file but what you can do is learn a little about reverse engineering. Recommended tools: ollydbg
There's no shortcut to learning it, you've got to spend time and read and test watch some tutorials and test on easy stuff first.

Have fun hacking :)

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Everything useful has been said so this post is not necessary

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods