Guide How to make an MMO Bot - MMORPG Bot Automation

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts

Syqao

The Big Schniffer
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 25, 2019
I thought i would share some kind words of wisdom from the master (Manfred) himself with you.
I had a small conversation with Manfred on Reddit and used the opportunity to ask some questions:

Erarnitox:

Manfred: (altered username because i think this is private and i want to respect that)

I hope this is valuable for you to know what to look for. It certainly is valuable information for me!
So i hope this can help to find some things :)
Thank you for this, very cool.
I must say that games may not be as secure as you believe, I started working on an mmo recently that I haven't posted about, I spent a few weeks looking for integer overflows etc, ended up finding a way to generate currency by exploiting something much more basic. Tera definitely isn't an invincible fortress too. I will be posting about this exploit I found (similar to how manfred does) on secret club once I am done with it.

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I will be posting about this exploit I found (similar to how manfred does) on secret club once I am done with it.
Wow dude you've got some fucking balls, not posting it on GH

Now I see why UC banned them

and people wonder why I'm an asshole, this is what you get for 7 years of devotion to helping people learn game hacking. Every single opportunity people have to fuck you, they will

Syqao

The Big Schniffer
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 25, 2019
Wow dude you've got some fucking balls, not posting it on GH

Now I see why UC banned them

and people wonder why I'm an asshole, this is what you get for 7 years of devotion to helping people learn game hacking. Every single opportunity people have to fuck you, they will
What? I asked you if you wanted my mmorpg content on your thread and you said no, and it does not get traffic.
I'll post it here and there I don't care, mambda helped alot when I was learning about mmos and network stuff so I appreciate this forum.

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
What? I asked you if you wanted my mmorpg content on your thread and you said no, and it does not get traffic.
I'll post it here and there I don't care, mambda helped alot when I was learning about mmos and network stuff so I appreciate this forum.
What we talked about and "posting a tera gold exploit" are totally different things, but I see where you're coming from, sorry

Reactions: Syqao

Terrored

Trump Tier Donator
Jan 22, 2019
Hello @Erarnitox first of all thanks for this tut.

Stuck on found the Internal function rn

The buffer lenght can change from Encrypted to Uncrypted? There it's seen to change from 5 to 4.

Would like to know what can cause crash when a packet is send by the client?

Last edited:

Icew0lf

Software Ninjaneer
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Top Poster Of Month
Aug 20, 2013

The buffer lenght can change from Encrypted to Uncrypted? There it's seen to change from 5 to 4.
are you working on the new TERA? the x64 version? Interested in this detail aswell!

Terrored

Trump Tier Donator
Jan 22, 2019
No at all, I work on the same game as Syqao.

Probably I should try on Tera first.

Syqao

The Big Schniffer
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 25, 2019
No at all, I work on the same game as Syqao.

Probably I should try on Tera first.
Is it crashing as in game is crashing or, server is disconnecting you? Either you're sending it with wrong encryption / packet data/length so server is disconnecting you, or your function prototypes are wrong

Terrored

Trump Tier Donator
Jan 22, 2019
Is it crashing as in game is crashing or, server is disconnecting you? Either you're sending it with wrong encryption / packet data/length so server is disconnecting you, or your function prototypes are wrong
Isn’t a dc, i start the game (login screen) then inject everything is good, and the right moment i try to login (when the packet is send) its crash. I think i dont reserved the internal send function good. Gonna try again today.

Erarnitox

🐅
Dank Tier VIP
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
May 11, 2018

Would like to know what can cause crash when a packet is send by the client?
yes, the buffer length can change but it will likely be bigger in encrypted form than it was in plain text, although this is only a rule of thumb. You also have to account for the null byte, which might be cut off when sending the packet, where it has to be there for the original, so the game knows where the string ends. This sounds like it could have been the cause in your case.

A crash can be caused by multiple things. I would assume the most likely cause might be calling the send function in a wrong way. This could be using the wrong calling convention or simply the wrong or missing arguments.

Syqao

The Big Schniffer
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 25, 2019
Isn’t a dc, i start the game (login screen) then inject everything is good, and the right moment i try to login (when the packet is send) its crash. I think i dont reserved the internal send function good. Gonna try again today.
You've definitely hooking or calling something wrong. If it's crashing when it attempts to send a packet your function prototype or something is wrong around there.

Reactions: Erarnitox
Community Mods