Tutorial How to make a Screen Shot Program in Visual Basic

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Ahmed.y

May 24, 2012
This is what I think is the simplest way to do a screen shot Program in VB 2008/2010

Open ur VB and Create a New Project
Chose Windows Forum Applications
Follow the steps

You will need to add:

2 Buttons
1 PictureBox

This is how ur project should look like:-

Rename Button 1 to "Take Pic" or what ever u want to name it.
Rename Button 2 to "Save Pic" or what ever u want to name it.
Press on the PictureBox then Click the small arrow in the Up right corner and Chose "Stretch Image".

Now For the Codding:-

1.Double click "Take Pic" and past this code:-
C++:
Dim bounds As Rectangle
    Dim screenshot As System.Drawing.Bitmap
    Dim graph As Graphics
    bounds = Screen.PrimaryScreen.Bounds
    screenshot = New System.Drawing.Bitmap(bounds.Width, bounds.Height, System.Drawing.Imaging.PixelFormat.Format32bppArgb)
    graph = Graphics.FromImage(screenshot)
    graph.CopyFromScreen(bounds.X, bounds.Y, 0, 0, bounds.Size, CopyPixelOperation.SourceCopy)
    PictureBox1.Image = screenshot
2.Double click "Save Pic" and paste this:-
C++:
Dim savefiledialog1 As New SaveFileDialog
    savefiledialog1.Title = "Save File"
    savefiledialog1.FileName = "*.bmp"
    savefiledialog1.Filter = "Bitmap |*.bmp"
    If savefiledialog1.ShowDialog() = DialogResult.OK Then
      PictureBox1.Image.Save(savefiledialog1.FileName, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Bmp)
    End If
3.Save ur project and debug it. ^^

Here is a video tutorial

Last edited by a moderator:

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Very nice, this could easily be tied to a color triggerbot, great tut.

Fleep

Tragic

Nobleman
May 25, 2012
Hmm i was going to say you could probably easily adapt this to a screen recorder but i don't think VB is fast enough because its all keywords though some one correct me if I'm wrong. ;)

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Tragic said:
Hmm i was going to say you could probably easily adapt this to a screen recorder but i don't think VB is fast enough because its all keywords though some one correct me if I'm wrong. ;)
Yh pretty much, but the only one that could probably handle 30 frames per second is the C++ version of this code.

Fleep

Tragic

Nobleman
May 25, 2012
Fleep said:
Tragic said:
Yh pretty much, but the only one that could probably handle 30 frames per second is the C++ version of this code.

Fleep
Well i wouldn't exactly say that. I'm pretty sure that you would be able to get much higher fps with higher resolution video but you would need to meet hardware req's such as SSD's and a RAID 0 Array :eek: but that's a bit expensive. This is because the biggest limiting factor for recorders is write speeds of a storage device because were at the point in were generally processing power doesn't matter(as much). That's why game engines are now being developed in C/C++ now over assembly just as an example.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods