Solved How to hack Castle Clash Gems

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Bharat11

Jul 16, 2016
No hack work on castle clash I don't want unlimited gems I need gems which I use and it spend but not detected by their team is it possible if possible then help me .thank for help please lead the way

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
No hack work on castle clash I don't want unlimited gems I need gems which I use and it spend but not detected by their team is it possible if possible then help me .thank for help please lead the way
it is not possible to hack server sided variables. Some form of hacking(gaining an unfair advantage) is possible in all games but if you don't know how to hack, then you need to learn how to do it with our tutorials

https://guidedhacking.com/starthere

Last edited:

RickySpan11sh

Dank Tier Donator
Jun 27, 2016
I mean... it's not impossible.. if you found an exploit in the server... its not worth going to jail over a couple of gems. Or maybe it is, if you are interested in Network hacking, go check out the Metasploit framework forums or Owasp security. If you can, see if your game has anything stored local sided, that might help.

OfficialHydrux

Oct 19, 2015
I doubt you will find anything online about it, any found exploits would be kept private since it's the biggest game on iphone and all.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods