Solved how to hack any game TuT help

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Hevy_Panda

Dank Tier Donator
Jul 1, 2013
well i have everything done correctly but i keep getting error Error 1 error C2601: 'FindDmaAddy' : local function definitions are illegal c:\users\[user name]\desktop\trainer tutorial stuff\console trainer\console trainer\main.cpp 133 1 console trainer
and
Error 2 error C2601: 'WriteToMemory' : local function definitions are illegal c:\users\[user name]\desktop\trainer tutorial stuff\console trainer\console trainer\main.cpp 156 1 console trainer

i know its not that i did anything wrong because i even downloaded the source that fleep mad himself and it would give me the same exact error (using visual studio 2012)

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
You are defining a function inside another function You can't do that, put it in global namespace.

Last edited:

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
A screenshot would be helpful. :) It looks like you're making illegal declarations.

-Crazywink

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Can you post source please? There's nothing to really work with right now.. :p w/ screenshots would be helpful.

-Crazywink

Hevy_Panda

Dank Tier Donator
Jul 1, 2013
What did you do to fix the second error? Since they are the same error? I can't see anything wrong from the picture, if you still haven't figured it out, I could figure it out if you uploaded the source.

Are you trying to use that function inside of another function?

-Crazywink
i don't think so here is the source

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
You have a bracket missing or one too many in the above coding. Look at your screenshot. The open bracket has a red line underneath it indicating an error before the opening statement for FindDmaAddy. I'll download the source and check it out if I get time.

Edit: I tried to download a couple times, but i can't get a good copy atm. Keep getting corrupted downloads. I forgot to mention though it could also be a missing semicolon(;) at the end of a statement.

Edit 2: Finally got it to open up. You need to add another closing bracket before defining function FindDmaAddy. Your missing the bracket so it's trying to read FindDmaAddy and Writetoprocess function inside the int main function without a final closing bracket.

Last edited:

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
You have a bracket missing or one too many in the above coding. Look at your screenshot. The open bracket has a red line underneath it indicating an error before the opening statement for FindDmaAddy. I'll download the source and check it out if I get time.

Edit: I tried to download a couple times, but i can't get a good copy atm. Keep getting corrupted downloads. I forgot to mention though it could also be a missing semicolon(;) at the end of a statement.

Edit 2: Finally got it to open up. You need to add another closing bracket before defining function FindDmaAddy. Your missing the bracket so it's trying to read FindDmaAddy and Writetoprocess function inside the int main function without a final closing bracket.
Thought that was the problem. :) Thanks Syperus. :)

-Crazywink

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods