Solved how to get all the register addresses and save them in one variable

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

XtremeCoder

Jan 21, 2016
Hello
so after seeing Mid Hooking Tutorials by Fleep
everything works fine in the game that i hack , the only problem that i had is sometimes other players jump and sometimes me , the register keep changing , but in AssaultCube->, it does change but remain the same , always me jumping (i don't know how :smile: )

C++:
DWORD FlyingJmpBack = 0;
DWORD YaxisRegister = { 0x0 };
DWORD YAxisPtr;
[ASM]__asm FLD DWORD PTR[ECX + 0x14]
__asm MOV YaxisRegister, ECX
__asm FSTP DWORD PTR[EAX + 0x74]
__asm jmp [FlyingJmpBack][/ASM]

is there a way to get all the register addresses and save them in YaxisRegister
don't tell me (if register + offset = bla bla , there's no offset that can return my address or register address , "if statement will not going to help")

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I agree with what has already been said here. It does appear you are dealing with a member function here that is using the __thiscall calling convention in which the "this pointer" or the pointer to the object that has called the member function is stored in the ECX register.

As I mentioned in my PM:
"you're hooking the jump function and modifying it with your hack. This jump function is used by every player in the game. You need to do a if statement and make sure it only activates when it's your player."

it would be Miracle if i found instruction load my y coord address only
don't tell me (if register + offset = bla bla , there's no offset that can return my address or register address)

What you need is a pointer to your local player. Then you hook the function in the same way that you are currently doing, compare ECX against the address of your local player. If ECX = LocalPlayer, continue with your code injection. If ECX != LocalPlayer just return to the regular game code. While your method is creative and probably a great brain exercise, the way I am explaining it to you is the way most everyone will recommend.

I wish I could help you more, but I don't speak LUA

P.S. Fleep is gone :)

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
I don't understand what you're asking, you want to get ALL registers ( EAX, ECX, EDX, ... ) and put them in ONE variable?

JewsusChrist

Feb 14, 2016
What's happening here is that you're hooking a shared instruction, so that means where ever store the address it gets overwritten by other entities. You need to find a way to store them individually, thus creating your own entity struct that you can access, which you will have to do more coding to differentiate you from other entities to get your Y axis.

XtremeCoder

Jan 21, 2016
nope , the ECX register contain addresses of the players Y coord , one of them is my player Y coord Address
as JewsusChrist said "where ever store the address it gets overwritten by other entities"

i fixed this problem while ago in lua that in cheat engine , i just want a way to save all those addresses in Dword so i can modified it later

i saved all the ECX Addresses in one var , then add the offset which is 0x14
and after i removed the break point from the debugger .... , if i change the AllTheRegisterAddresses [ECX] + 0x14 ... all those addresses values change together ! :)
here's the code in lua :

function DoTheTestClick(sender)
open process and aob ... bla bla bla
debug_setBreakpoint(address)
AllTheRegisterAddresses = {}

function debugger_onBreakpoint(address)
AllTheRegisterAddresses [ECX] = true
return 1
end

end

if (isKeyPressed(VK_H)) then
debug_removeBreakpoint(address)
for v in pairs(AllTheRegisterAddresses) do
writeFloat(v + 0x14, 5)
end
end

"You need to find a way to store them individually" , can someone tell me at least how to do it ?

JewsusChrist

Feb 14, 2016
nope , the ECX register contain addresses of the players Y coord , one of them is my player Y coord Address
as JewsusChrist said "where ever store the address it gets overwritten by other entities"

i fixed this problem while ago in lua that in cheat engine , i just want a way to save all those addresses in Dword so i can modified it later

i saved all the ECX Addresses in one var , then add the offset which is 0x14
and after i removed the break point from the debugger .... , if i change the AllTheRegisterAddresses [ECX] + 0x14 ... all those addresses values change together ! :)
If you're still tampering with one address at a time, you're more than likely dealing with a shared instruction.

"You need to find a way to store them individually" , can someone tell me at least how to do it ?
Now if I gave you the solution to this algorithm (which is easy), it would give you the 'base' conclusion of your hack. I rather want you to learn rather spoonfeeding you.

Here's a video done in Cheat Engine, should give you a couple of interesting foresight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0RhpwYmrjM

XtremeCoder

Jan 21, 2016
If you're still tampering with one address at a time, you're more than likely dealing with a shared instruction.

Now if I gave you the solution to this algorithm (which is easy), it would give you the 'base' conclusion of your hack. I rather want you to learn rather spoonfeeding you.

Here's a video done in Cheat Engine, should give you a couple of interesting foresight.

it would be Miracle if i found instruction load my y coord address only , yes it's Shared Instruction ... all this i have done already , i tried data Structure also ! .... that's why i am asking for alternative solution
which is : [editing all the ECX register addresses]

if u know how to get all the ECX register Addresses and add them into Dword , i would like to know how
Fleep come here mate

XtremeCoder

Jan 21, 2016
how bout pointer scanning enough offsets to find the data structure that holds player bases.
i tried pointer scanning , the address change when i die , also change when i leave the room
the best solution is
either i find all the ECX register addresses and add offset to them so i can modified them call in the same moment

or ECX + 0x10 = address -> that address have value doesn't change when i don't move , else it change
i was thinking about a foreach but i didn't know how i could do it
i am shitty coder for sure :trollface:

C++:
DWORD AllRigsterAddresses[20] = {0x0}
foreach (int Address in  AllRigsterAddresses)
{
    int oldAddress = Address + 0x10
     if (*(float *)oldAddress + 0x10 == *(float *)Address + 0x10)
           {
                         JumpAddress =  oldAddress;
           }else                       
                       {
                                 //keep looping till u find it 
                        }
}

XtremeCoder

Jan 21, 2016
Rake;45192 said:
What you need is a pointer to your local player.
it's like a headshot :foreveralone:
are you sure i can't just save all the ECX Addresses in array & add offset to them so i can modified all the Addresses together in foreach , i already did it in lua ... i think it's possible in c++ , i hate pointers ! :indifferent:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
it's like a headshot :foreveralone:
are you sure i can't just save all the ECX Addresses in array & add offset to them so i can modified all the Addresses together in foreach , i already did it in lua ... i think it's possible in c++ , i hate pointers ! :indifferent:
you want every player in the game to jump at the same time?

Lovelace

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Oct 23, 2015
This is impossible unless you have the base address or you're dealing with static addresses...

OR you could hook from that point and do a bunch of asm instructions to read the pointer and store it in a variable.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
yep , i think it's simple i just don't know how to do it :D
Nothing from your previous posts in this thread indicate that you want to make a hack that makes all the players jump, in fact you specifically said "it would be Miracle if i found instruction load my y coord address only ". For the love of god MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

XtremeCoder

Jan 21, 2016
Rake;45214 said:
Nothing from your previous posts in this thread indicate that you want to make a hack that makes all the players jump, in fact you specifically said "it would be Miracle if i found instruction load my y coord address only ". For the love of god MAKE UP YOUR MIND!
u should read all the posts then , i said "it would be Miracle .. bla bla bla" cuz i already do what he did in the video

i think i already mention that this problem has 2 solutions ...
1. find pointer to my y coord address [which is impossible in my situation] ... maybe it's not but i don't want to waste more time [X] :trollface:

2.make every player jump including me ... which is the best solution in my situation and this's what i want to do

that's why i posted my lua code , it explain how i did it in lua that in cheat engine

i want everyone jump with me

JewsusChrist

Feb 14, 2016
Getting an instruction that procs your own player address in Assault Cube is way too easy. You're just not willing to do the work or out right lying.

XtremeCoder

Jan 21, 2016
Getting an instruction that procs your own player address in Assault Cube is way too easy. You're just not willing to do the work or out right lying.
u have to understand that the instruction of the y coord in Assault Cube always loading my player address in the last + it doesn't change
so when it takes the ECX Register Address ... it always take the last address in the instruction , luckly in Assault Cube the Address always being the last :smile:

in my game it's random , also getting change every time i die ... ! :indifferent:

JewsusChrist

Feb 14, 2016
u have to understand that the instruction of the y coord in Assault Cube always loading my player address in the last + it doesn't change
so when it takes the ECX Register Address ... it always take the last address in the instruction , luckly in Assault Cube the Address always being the last :smile:

in my game it's random , also getting change every time i die ... ! :indifferent:
I provided the video the exact solution to your problem on getting your own instruction that procs you only, all you have to do is implement a process of elimination to find said instruction. It's clear the solution has already been provided to you multiple times, you just don't want to implement it.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods