Solved How to fix ayyware vac error in the middle of the game mm?

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

darkis007

Jan 24, 2017
Hello, I use ayyware to have an source code and how to fix it so that I can not get a vac error in the middle of the game, need another injector?
Thanks for the help

XdarionX

Dying Light Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 30, 2018
I think he mean untrusted ban: you can eliminate it with correct angle clamp but for large fov of pSilent you will get ban too
C++:
void ClampAngles(Vector& v)
{
    if (v.x > 89.0f && v.x <= 180.0f)
        v.x = 89.0f;
    if (v.x > 180.0f)
        v.x = v.x - 360.0f;
    if (v.x < -89.0f)
        v.x = -89.0f;
    v.y = fmodf(v.y + 180, 360) - 180;
    v.z = 0;
}

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
vac authentication kicks. basically vac saying "somethings wrong, but we're not sure what".

Easy fix: Dont use a cheat that causes these errors. Otherwise figure out whats causing it and fix it.

darkis007

Jan 24, 2017
vac authentication kicks. basically vac saying "somethings wrong, but we're not sure what".

Easy fix: Dont use a cheat that causes these errors. Otherwise figure out whats causing it and fix it.
And how could I fix it so that I did not get a vac error?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
how much experience do you have? if you're new to hacking you should just dump that and start learning to hack from scratch, everything you need to learn is right here on GH

HexMurder

Arcane Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jun 7, 2012
It could literally be something as simple as the injector you are using.
I have a few suggestions to perhaps slim down the possibilities.
Inject a dummy dll using the same injector and see if you get the auth error during the game. If so the injector is your problem.
If not, try injecting ayyware and not activating any features. If you don't get kicked you know that it has to be a specific feature causing the issue. (If you do get kicked with no features enabled then good luck). Keep adding one feature per game and see which causes the auth error. My own private gave me auth errors once upon a time because of the way i was changing FOV. good luck.

darkis007

Jan 24, 2017
It could literally be something as simple as the injector you are using.
I have a few suggestions to perhaps slim down the possibilities.
Inject a dummy dll using the same injector and see if you get the auth error during the game. If so the injector is your problem.
If not, try injecting ayyware and not activating any features. If you don't get kicked you know that it has to be a specific feature causing the issue. (If you do get kicked with no features enabled then good luck). Keep adding one feature per game and see which causes the auth error. My own private gave me auth errors once upon a time because of the way i was changing FOV. good luck.
I use gameowner injector. esp broken thanks for helping

Last edited:

Oneshot

Meme Tier VIP
Apr 4, 2015
When you have got the error then it might be needed to restart steam for it to go away. So you will get into the game fast again owning.

ezb266

Egg
Dank Tier Donator
Feb 7, 2018
I have this too sometimes, you need to close csgo, right click on it in steam, click local files, verify integrity of game files, then you have to run steam as ADMINISTRATOR, then it'll go away. You might get the error again and if so just do the same thing, or to prevent it happening again, you can relaunch steam as admin each time you close csgo.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods