Solved How to find identity lists?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaji

Jan 9, 2013
Fleep mentioned on one of his videos back around August that he'd put up a video showing how to find ALL enemies/objects around you and loop through them for their x/y/z coordinates (object structs?). However, I can't find anything at all about this?

Can someone help me out as to how to find the struct that deals with storing objects within range of your character? I'm, trying to make a Radar for an MMORPG i'm playing that has no anti-cheat mechanism. However, right now I'm having trouble even finding the XYZ of my alt character let alone the struct itself that handles all the objects around me on my screen (I'm told player, mobs, loot, etc are all handled by the same struct).

Any help would be awesome :)!

ps: I'm using Cheat Engine

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
I don't remember what exactly I said I would do but this was as close as my tutorials got to it.
if you look here you can find a series of tutorials on cheat engine, starting from "Cheat Engine Find coordinates XYZ TUTORIAL HD" and then watching "Cheat Engine Dissect Data/Structs TUTORIAL HD".

Hope that's what your looking for

Fleep

Kaji

Jan 9, 2013
No :(

I've seen all of those tutorials, but you said on Youtube that you'd do a tutorial on how to find ALL enemies around your player (aka: the identitiy list/struct). This contains all interactable objects around you such as enemy players, mobs, banks, treasure chests, etc so you can make a radar/aimbot.

The only tutorial you did was on how ot find a static singular enemy, and not the struct that would contain him :(. This is only useful for an ancient game that you showed the tut with (Assaultcube?), but isn't of any use at all for modern games :/.

Was hoping you'd have any tips/info :)?

Kaji

Jan 9, 2013
Go trough the code using IDA Pro, and look at the parameters.
I'll look through that today when I get home from work. :)

Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to find all enemies around you? Since Fleep only made one for finding that one enemy, and someone asked for the same thing on youtube :eek:. I think he forgot to make it :(.

Kaji

Jan 9, 2013
Listen instead of jumping straight unto making a aimbot or ESP, you should learn the basics. Can you modify memory using DLL (WITH OUT USING WPM! Instead MEMCPY)?
Yes, my problem (again) is finding the XYZ of every object around me to hook my ESP into :).

I'm just not having much luck figuring it out :(. Working on this in pieces over time in order to better understand how stuff works. :p

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Listen instead of jumping straight unto making a aimbot or ESP, you should learn the basics. Can you modify memory using DLL (WITH OUT USING WPM! Instead MEMCPY)?
Come on, memcpy is easier to use than wpm, give him something harder :D

Kaji

Jan 9, 2013
Just to test you how would I change 0x999999 to 100 using DLL (C++)?
I had hoped this site was above talking down to people like this. I asked a question, and now you're asking me to "prove" something completely different. Modifying a memory address with C++ will not help me to FIND the struc/class to begin with with which modifying is then needed. Finding the addresses is always the hardest part :|.

Now, if you'd like to help me with my question fantastic :). Otherwise you're falling into the same category as every single other "Hacking Tutorial" site that looks down on new people, derails topics/questions, and then ignores new people because they don't meet your code. I'm not asking for someone else to do the work. I'm asking for tips, or tutorials you might know of that will resolve my issue.

-Thank You

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
I had hoped this site was above talking down to people like this. I asked a question, and now you're asking me to "prove" something completely different. Modifying a memory address with C++ will not help me to FIND the struc/class to begin with with which modifying is then needed. Finding the addresses is always the hardest part :|.

Now, if you'd like to help me with my question fantastic :). Otherwise you're falling into the same category as every single other "Hacking Tutorial" site that looks down on new people, derails topics/questions, and then ignores new people because they don't meet your code. I'm not asking for someone else to do the work. I'm asking for tips, or tutorials you might know of that will resolve my issue.

-Thank You
Let's not bag 1 user's comments with the whole site, we are here to help.
Guys I advice you to stay on topic or infractions will start to be given, if you don't have anything helpful or relevant to say DON'T post.

Fleep

Kaji

Jan 9, 2013
Thank you, all of you ^-^.

I was looking into ReClass for the past couple days but wasn't sure if this is the route I had to go.

~Thanks :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts