Solved How to find entity lists in Games

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

FaTal Cubez

Feb 4, 2014
Hey Everyone! :D

So, I'm not sure if there is a post about this already, and if there is, then it must be really hard to find. Anyways, the main issue I'm facing with hacking in general is finding that blasted entity list. In Fleep's tutorial for his aimbot in C++ for CSS he makes it seem so easy finding the list of entities and their offsets. I'm trying to do a similar thing to other games like Assault Cube and TF2 with no success. If anyone knows of any good method to find such a list or array of entities in a game, that would be awesome! The main reason I need to list so much, is for my aimbot, I don't want to have to find all the values of the enemies manually. That would be too tedious. Any help would be much appreciated ;).

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Here are two perfect tutorials that teach you how to find entity lists

Last edited:

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
If you don't want to find the enemies manually you can use a game's engine functions and find one that gives away the array pointer.

FaTal Cubez

Feb 4, 2014
Hey! Thanks for the reply, but I'm not exactly understanding what you mean by using the game engine's functions to find the array. Could you explain that further?

FaTal Cubez

Feb 4, 2014
Look. I'm kind of new to all of this hacking, so instead of posting a condescending reply, you have two choices; explain what you mean (how it's easy), or keep it in your head. I would really appreciate it if you could explain how it's easy to find.

Reactions: readh

TastyHorror

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 11, 2012
An engine function has an address, just like everything else. You can use CE, OllyDBG, ReClass, or IDA to figure out a function. However, since you are new I suggest you get a friend to help you out to figure out the entity base, as it will help you. Just go by the basics, look for a certain data variable (ex. health) and keep in mind that some games, once it reaches 0 the address doesn't exist anymore, so make sure to find the proper address before it reaches 0, and before he dies (so your friend most likely has to sit afk in-game). If you don't want to do this, just for example find the funciton where like NVtalk suggested saying "giving away the array pointer".

I would HIGHLY suggest you read the answer to this question (click here).

FaTal Cubez

Feb 4, 2014
Thank you everyone for helping, but I ended up making the aimbot and finding the array of entities. And Till, he did not find the entity list. He found one enemy's static address, and said you can find more and add them in if you like. He didn't find all 31 together where you could loop through them. But, that doesn't matter much anymore, cause I found it. :D Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcZi4MVj2RM

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Glad you figured it out - determination wins again

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods