Solved How to find all enemy addresses?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadoninja

Dank Tier Donator
Apr 24, 2013
Hey guys, I have been working on figuring out how to locate all enemy pointers in any given match, and am thoroughly confused. I made a video of where I am, so please take a look and let me know what you see!

EDIT: My problem is if I use the static pointer I show you guys in the video, it doesn't work on cheat engine. I make a pointer at 18FCA0 with offset 24 and I get a fluctuating address. I will upload a video of it shortly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjEAXRqhFMw&feature=youtu.be

Pics of the flucuating address after using the static pointer (Switches every few seconds between two dynamic addresses):

Last edited:

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Best Answer Necro:

To learn how to find the entitylist in Assault Cube and parse it in C++ do this video:

Praxeus

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Sep 12, 2012
The thing is are you trying to find addresses for more than one enemy?if so you only need one static base address and then do a loop?
eg

#define EnemyEnts 50

int main()
{

while(true)

for (int i = 0 ; i>EnemyEnts ; i ++)

{
playerenemy -> enemyhealth = 1; // 1 hit kill
playerenemy -> enemyammo = 0 ; // no ammo in enemy gun
}
}

}

but then again my post could be totally useless

Shadoninja

Dank Tier Donator
Apr 24, 2013
The thing is are you trying to find addresses for more than one enemy?if so you only need one static base address and then do a loop?
eg

#define EnemyEnts 50

int main()
{

while(true)

for (int i = 0 ; i>EnemyEnts ; i ++)

{
playerenemy -> enemyhealth = 1; // 1 hit kill
playerenemy -> enemyammo = 0 ; // no ammo in enemy gun
}
}

}

but then again my post could be totally useless
I still haven't been able to find the enemies yet. I can trace one using the method in the video, but when I apply what I have found to CE it seems to be wrong

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Hello Shadow,

I'll give you a small hint: "unarmed"

Search for it twice, once you've done that. Scroll up until you see:

C++:
00426FAA    8B0D 084E4E00   MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[4E4E08]
00426FB0    8B3C81          MOV EDI,DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+EAX*4]
00426FB3    85FF            TEST EDI,EDI
4E4E08 is obviously a pointer. Now, once you have found that. Go into the dissect window and enter the pointer there. From that point, you're on your own. But it should be pretty straight forward. :)

[hr][/hr]
I really hope that this is the information you're aiming for. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadoninja

Dank Tier Donator
Apr 24, 2013
Hello Shadow,

I'll give you a small hint: "unarmed"

Search for it twice, once you've done that. Scroll up until you see:

C++:
00426FAA    8B0D 084E4E00   MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[4E4E08]
00426FB0    8B3C81          MOV EDI,DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+EAX*4]
00426FB3    85FF            TEST EDI,EDI
4E4E08 is obviously a pointer. Now, once you have found that. Go into the dissect window and enter the pointer there. From that point, you're on your own. But it should be pretty straight forward. :)

[hr][/hr]
I really hope that this is the information you're aiming for. :)
Thank you for the thoughtful reply. To search for the string, I did the following:

-Right click>search for>all referenced text strings
-Right clicked in new window>search for text> typed in "unarmed" without the quotes

This yielded zero results after me restarting the client and debugger multiple times, with multiple searches each time.

Was this the method you were referring to?

After just scratching that and taking the pointer you left me, I went to the "dissect data/structures" window in CE (thats the only one I know of), and entered the pointer 4E4E08 into it and have found an interesting value that keeps track of how many players are in the server. That is definitely good info so I know Im close, but I must be missing something else important

Could you comment on both of my issues?

Last edited:

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Thank you for the thoughtful reply. To search for the string, I did the following:

-Right click>search for>all referenced text strings
-Right clicked in new window>search for text> typed in "unarmed" without the quotes

This yielded zero results after me restarting the client and debugger multiple times, with multiple searches each time.

Was this the method you were referring to?

After just scratching that and taking the pointer you left me, I went to the "dissect data/structures" window in CE (thats the only one I know of), and entered the pointer 4E4E08 into it and have found an interesting value that keeps track of how many players are in the server. That is definitely good info so I know Im close, but I must be missing something else important

Could you comment on both of my issues?
It's rather odd that you're not able to find the string. What I did to find the string was simply attaching the debugger to the game. After it has been attached, press the [E] button on top of your screen, it'll get all Modules within that Executable. Then doubleclick ac_client. Once you've done that, you should be able to search for the string without any problems. :)

The other part that you're missing is, you need to find a address or rather a static address that holds how many players/bot there currently are in the match. With that number the address/static address holds you could loop through the player entity's as I like to call them. I gave you the pointer to the player entity's already. :)

Shadoninja

Dank Tier Donator
Apr 24, 2013
It's rather odd that you're not able to find the string. What I did to find the string was simply attaching the debugger to the game. After it has been attached, press the [E] button on top of your screen, it'll get all Modules within that Executable. Then doubleclick ac_client. Once you've done that, you should be able to search for the string without any problems. :)

The other part that you're missing is, you need to find a address or rather a static address that holds how many players/bot there currently are in the match. With that number the address/static address holds you could loop through the player entity's as I like to call them. I gave you the pointer to the player entity's already. :)
The string search method worked! I will look up why momentarily.

The way I am interpreting your post, you are showing me the base static pointer to reach the enemies, but EAX is still unknown right? I see it is multiplying EAX by 4, which I assume is how the code sequentially goes through each 4 byte pointer to each enemy. I checked like the next 150 lines of code and I found the bot count and player count, didn't catch anything with the enemy pointers list. Should I check again?

Last edited:

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
What I usually do to get the amount of players/bots in a match, is to go in cheat engine and manually scan for it. For AssaultCube it'll give you a static pointer. If not, you check what access that address and see if it'll return a static pointer. :)

Shadoninja

Dank Tier Donator
Apr 24, 2013
What I usually do to get the amount of players/bots in a match, is to go in cheat engine and manually scan for it. For AssaultCube it'll give you a static pointer. If not, you check what access that address and see if it'll return a static pointer. :)
I did find the number of bots and players in match! I am just not seeing the enemy objects. I will keep looking though and post back. Thanks for all the help!

Shadoninja

Dank Tier Donator
Apr 24, 2013
No problem at all! :)
OMG I didn't realize that changing the address doesn't change the way CE originally guessed all the data types at each memory location! All I had to do was make a new structure with that pointer in place and it showed me the data with the right point of view! Got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods