Solved How to Draw Graphics Overlay On Game in C# (ESP)

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

FaTal Cubez

Feb 4, 2014
Before I ask my question, I just want to say that I found the view matrix and I can finally start with the code! :D

Anyways, I think my topic title says it all. I want to use C# and make an external hack, one that can draw over as an overlay on the game. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thank you! :)

Sorry for the somewhat misleading title, but this is not a tutorial, instead it is a request for help.

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Before I ask my question, I just want to say that I found the view matrix and I can finally start with the code! :D

Anyways, I think my topic title says it all. I want to use C# and make an external hack, one that can draw over as an overlay on the game. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thank you! :)

Sorry for the somewhat misleading title, but this is not a tutorial, instead it is a request for help.
I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, and I apologize if it's not, but check out Fleep's ESP tutorial as he goes over drawing onto the screen using GDI.(Not sure if it's an overlay or not, though).

FaTal Cubez

Feb 4, 2014
Was that his latest ESP tutorial with Counter-Strike? Because I'm pretty sure he wrote that in C++.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods