Tutorial How to Decompile SWF Files

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Teuvin

now I am become Death
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dec 8, 2016
RESERVED
If I ever get to know how to use fucking Map local on charles I will update this topic as if you can use Map local on charles you can switch the games original swf on the site for the one you hacked and then you can use it set up highscores and shit

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
This is very nice, I never know what to tell people when they ask about hacking .swf games now I have a great link to send :)

Xploit

Ride the Pony
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 27, 2016
RESERVED
If I ever get to know how to use fucking Map local on charles I will update this topic as if you can use Map local on charles you can switch the games original swf on the site for the one you hacked and then you can use it set up highscores and shit
Use Fiddler , Theres a section on there called Auto Responder to drag and drop the '.swf' file onto , after that you just give it the target games url for example "mygame.com/thisgame.swf" Fiddler watches your web traffic and when that web address is found it replaces that SWF with yours and you can play your hacked file , this allows you to hack your high score and is pretty fuckin easy if you ask me lol

Teuvin

now I am become Death
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dec 8, 2016
Rake;50347 said:
This is very nice, I never know what to tell people when they ask about hacking .swf games now I have a great link to send :)
Thanks babe!

Use Fiddler , Theres a section on there called Auto Responder to drag and drop the '.swf' file onto , after that you just give it the target games url for example "mygame.com/thisgame.swf" Fiddler watches your web traffic and when that web address is found it replaces that SWF with yours and you can play your hacked file , this allows you to hack your high score and is pretty fuckin easy if you ask me lol
Will try it out and add it to the tutorial thanks!

NotRealy

Dank Tier Donator
Apr 30, 2019
Thank you for your explanations.
I did it and decompiled the game, but it looks like I can't find the variables and functions i'm looking for.
In my game you can upgrade your equipment from 1 to 15 with percentage chances, is that possible these things are server sided ? Or it has to be in the game file SWF ?

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods