Community How to Contribute to GH

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Do you love GH? Do you want to help us grow? Here are some ways you can contribute:

Use the Question and Answer plugin to upvote/downvote/MarkAsBestAnswer

Ask questions

We're here to help, ask any question about coding/hacking, we'll be happy to answer. Some of us just refresh the page all day waiting for a post (ok just me). Read the rules first please! Post a thorough detailed question and we WILL help you.

Answer questions
Duh! No question should go unanswered, this is very bad for the community, people will not come back if they don't get at least a reply with a recommendation.

Promote our social media
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel
Hit the Like button on our videos
Like our Facebook Page
Follow us on Twitter

Share our social media posts! This is such a simple thing that can make a big difference. Seriously, take 5 minutes out of your day and help us out, go to our videos, like them, follow our social media pages, retweet/repost our shit!

HIT THE MOTHERFUCKING LIKE BUTTON
If you like a post, let the person know by hitting the like button on the bottom of every post. It takes you just a second and means a lot to those of us that contribute to the community.

Link to GH Videos
Please link to GH videos rather than other channels whenever possible. Are you apart of another community? Post our videos!

Post Source code
Don't be shy, as long as it's decent someone will learn from it. Everyone codes differently, it's always good to get ideas from other people.

Release a hack or other project
We don't care how small or for what game, if the hack works, release it!

Write a tutorial or make a video tutorial
Tutorials are our greatest asset, that's why people come here.

Contribute to our FAQs and Guides
Game Hacking FAQ & Guide - List of GuidedHacking Guides

Graphic Design
We're always looking for graphics for advertising, youtube videos, wallpapers etc...

C#/C++ Conversions
See a great tutorial or source code for C++, but you're a C# guy? Post a version of it in C#! Lots of people focusing on C# right now and most of our info is based in C++, a conversion would greatly benefit our community.

Donate
We accept paypal, bitcoin & 20 other cryptocurrencies. All the money we receive gets reinvested into GH.

Rent an ad space More info
Support GH and advertise your product.

Do you have a website/blog/youtube channel?
Partner with us - PM me for details

Contribute to Off Topic Section

I can't do everything myself, please if this forum has ever helped you, try to give back 10% of what you got out of it. It would really help us grow.

Have something to offer that's not on the list? We're always looking for help.

Have a criticism? Fuck off.

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Yooo we need section guides. Each section needs a guide "how to get started with x"

They should include:
  • Basic Info
  • FAQ
  • Links to relevant tutorials
  • Links to relevant source code
  • Links to relevant GH youtube videos or other videos
  • Picture
  • Prioritize GH content
If you're feeling productive, whip one up or contribute to one we've already made. There is also a "Guide" prefix now for these threads.

I just made one for CS:GO, please contribute to the guide: Guide - How to Get Started with CS:GO Hacking

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Yo folks, on all the help/question threads you have the ability to upvote/downvote the answers. If you're the thread creator or a VIP/Donator you can mark as best answer as well. This will change the "help" thread prefix to a "solved" prefix. This will help people find the answers to their questions faster and incentivize the answering of questions.

I can now easily see which members are worthless or decent human beings by viewing:
Most Q&A points
Most Q&A up votes

Help us out by using these features :)

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
There are lots of un-answered questions on the forum, if I made a thread like "Answer Bounties" and posted the URLS to interesting questions, would people be interested in answering them? If the answer is good, I would "Mark as Best Answer" and you would get points. Or is this stupid because noone will do it?

I am looking for simple, easy ways to engage the community without making more work for myself, as all my free time is already consumed here

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I'm trying to focus on making videos now. Can anyone help make thumbnail templates for youtube? I'm so sick of making them. Look at our thumbnails for examples: Guided Hacking

If anyone can help make some let me know, they need to be 1080p, cool looking, clickable, made in photoshop with different layers for text with cool fonts etc..., typically 3 lines of text, easily modifiable, I use the same template for ~5 videos then I make a new one

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I could use help with formatting, editing and elaborating on lots of content here. It'd be 15-30 minutes of work per item, only for serious people wanting to help out. Would anyone be interested in doing this? I could use the help. I would just drop items in this thread, you just copy the post and put it in your editor, modify it and make it nicer and post the final version. Then I overwrite the original post with the new one.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
A simple way to contribute to GH:

If you post any code on Github, add a link to GH in your README.md so we can get some link juice.

Reactions: MayorZulfikar

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Have a youtube account? Take 30 seconds to hit the thumbs up on a few of our new videos (or maybe all of them)
https://youtube.com/guidedhacking

Spam our videos everywhere. Reddit/Facebook/mpqh wherever you have an account, help us out

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I occasionally need some help with random CSS stuff I can't figure out, anyone with significant CSS experience wanna be on call for when I need some advice? PM me.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
If you would like to help us, please share our videos with your friends and in other communities you are involved with.

Doesn't matter how many videos I make if people don't know they exist :FeelsBadMan:

• Wow
Reactions: Petko123 and Syqao

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
There was a golden era of GH, in which all the members shared everything they learned. We are now in an era of people that do not share. There are only 10 people actively sharing the code they're working on.

It used to be, a user would ask a question, the community would answer it and then a week later the user would post their completed source code. This doesn't happen anymore.

Another issue that is related is, everyone is pasting. Very few people are actually learning things from the beginning and writing their own code. People don't want to post their paste because there is no purpose in doing so. If everyone's code is just a paste of previous tutorials, there is nothing new to share.

In the past for example, people would learn hooking from scratch and post a hook library that they coded. That's super cool. Now everyone just uses the same 2 hooking libraries from github. People aren't sharing tricks and tips because they don't have any.

Every line of code I have written has been posted. Everything I learn, is for the sole purpose of posting it here for everyone to learn from.

People are becoming more selfish and forums have been on the decline for a decade because of this. People just want to leech, paste, horde & beg.

People would rather post screenshots of their paste, than post code that would be helpful to others.

This is vanity. Gross.

Big PP = sharing dank shit you made = hacker

smol PP = thinking you're cool because you have a paste = paster

All good communities are built on the sharing of information regarding a mutual hobby.

Please, paste less & share more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Seanghost117 Intro Seanghost here to contribute Member Introductions 6