Solved How to click buttons in games?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Veekyy

Oct 22, 2014
I've watched fleep's video's on Youtube which mostly seem to help me find numerical values and change them to other numerical values like health, ammo location coordinates etc.

But where should i look if i want to have a bot click a button of the game for me. For example something simple like if I were playing plants vs. zombies and I wanted my bot to click the "Start New Game" button. How would i go about that? What should I google? What tutorials already exist? What method should I use? I do NOT want to do this using screen scraping.

Any help/suggestions are appreciated.

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
I've watched fleep's video's on Youtube which mostly seem to help me find numerical values and change them to other numerical values like health, ammo location coordinates etc.

But where should i look if i want to have a bot click a button of the game for me. For example something simple like if I were playing plants vs. zombies and I wanted my bot to click the "Start New Game" button. How would i go about that? What should I google? What tutorials already exist? What method should I use? I do NOT want to do this using screen scraping.

Any help/suggestions are appreciated.
There are many ways.

*Find the button in memory
*Scan the screen for particular pixels colours/patterns
*Find certain states in memory that relates to when the button is shows then set the mouse coords and fire off a click event
etc

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
Maybe find a pointer or handle to the click event then set a breakpoint and start reversing. Never thought about it.

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
In Fleep's BunnyHop tutorial, he finds the number that shows whether a jump has been triggered or not. Might be useful to take a look at that series and see how he uses what he found in code.

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
In Fleep's BunnyHop tutorial, he finds the number that shows whether a jump has been triggered or not. Might be useful to take a look at that series and see how he uses what he found in code.
The Source-Engine toggled that via their +/- events. If you press your jump key the game will trigger +jump and if you release the key it will trigger -jump.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods