Solved How to change source code to specific game?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitopsina

Jan 29, 2014
Hello just help me here a bit, I have no experience of C++, Now question is What i have to change in code that is made for "all" games to work on my game (APB: Reloaded)?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
The answer is fairly simple. Learn C++ first, then worry about changing anything in the source.

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
I have no time for learning C++ maybe later, but please if you could tell me, do i have to find memory addresses?
why ppl ever want to hack if they dont even know c++ or any useable programming language for that LOL !

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
why ppl ever want to hack if they dont even know c++ or any useable programming language for that LOL !
Agreed. If you have no time to learn C++ then you don't belong in the hack scene. Maybe take up breathing as a hobby. That's a good multitasking hobby.

kitopsina

Jan 29, 2014
Agreed. If you have no time to learn C++ then you don't belong in the hack scene. Maybe take up breathing as a hobby. That's a good multitasking hobby.
I don't know why people won't help me ._.
I need to change offsets right? Is there anything else i have to change?
And then I find offsets, where i have to put it in code?

Marcus

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jan 28, 2013
Ill say the same as everyone in here did. Learn C++, then worry about changing stuff in the code...

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
People are helping you. Everyone is telling you to learn C++. Why? Because you need to know how to program in order to modify the games memory. Were here to help people as long as they put forth effort. You're wanting to be spoon fed code which we do not do here. If you don't have time to learn C++ then you don't have time for the game hacking scene. Game hacking takes a lot of time and patience. It's frustrating and rewarding at the same time. I highly suggest you make time if this is what you're really wanting to do as a hobby. No you're not changing the offsets. Your changing the value of the pointer. Trust me. Learn C++ and how pointers work. Also learn some basic Assembly. It'll help tremendously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods