Solved How much C++ do I need to know for game hacking?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

alex999

Dec 26, 2012
Hey, so I've been learning C++ from learncpp.com and I've finished chapters 0-6 but what I want to know is, if the rest of the chapters are necessary to learn or are there certain things I should know before I begin hacking.

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
Hey, so I've been learning C++ from learncpp.com and I've finished chapters 0-6 but what I want to know is, if the rest of the chapters are necessary to learn or are there certain things I should know before I begin hacking.
You've already learned most of the basics, but watching the rest can't hurt
at all. Also, it will help to improve your hacks and trainers substantially.

Edit - I looked a bit more, you definatly need to learn past there if you
want to make a good program.

Last edited:

FrCoder

Dec 23, 2012
I think you need know everything basic and practice every topic really carefully.. and try to learn more as you do. I'm sure if you become more hardworking you will.
Learn not only to hacking.. but learn to work with it. Try to love that language. That's what make a good programmer.

Styx

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 14, 2012
You might want to learn the windows api as well

Last edited:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Where can I learn windows api?
MSDN has all the required documentation

As of tutorials, I have no idea where to find them. Although there should be some good books about it

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
But is it the correct book, it just says APi, not windows api
For learning windows API it is not, it's an advanced book teaching the creation of your own API

alex999

Dec 26, 2012
I've looked through that book but it doesnt show me the functions that Fleep uses in his C++ tutorials

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
Hello alex999 look at this:

https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&rct=...qNcQYjlH5S_bwQL6MPWlQ&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.Yms

There you can download a book of Charles Petzold I have hear that his books are very good.
Btw. the MSDN also offers some nice tutorials.

Check this for example: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms738545(v=vs.85).aspx
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ff381409(v=vs.85).aspx
Please keep the pirating to a minimum. (a.k.a remove the free book link please!)
I've looked through that book but it doesnt show me the functions that Fleep uses in his C++ tutorials
Which functions is it missing?

jamesst20

The Future Hacker
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Apr 1, 2013
You have to learn all the basics and especially if you never coding anything else in other programing languages. I know it is pain to learn but once you're done, you're very happy. You will also need a lot of practices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods