Solved how is it possible to find that one address ?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

XtremeCoder

Jan 21, 2016
is it possible to select one of those addresses in c++
https://s9.postimg.org/xvryrcb73/Capture.png
the address is the y coord of the player ... there's other players has different addresses as u can see
the address change everytime i die ! :indifferent:
how does cheaters find a way to that address [my address not other player addresses] that even if i died that will have the same address ... don't tell me pointer that value keep changing all the time and the address doesn't have pointer
is there a method or a steps i have to do to do that ?
https://s9.postimg.org/xvryrcb73/Capture.png
even if u don't know please share with me Useful info
thank you

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Been busy so I missed this.
It's just a really simple hook that compares against the class name of the playable char. So the value next to the comment "Ivan" (Ivan is of the 'shadowsomething' class i believe) is just the first 4 bytes of that string resulting in something like "shad". Just a little background info.

C++:
DWORD ThrowAway = 0x0;
DWORD YAxisJmpBack = 0x0;
DWORD CurrEnt = 0x0;
DWORD PlayerPtr = 0x0;

__declspec(naked) void GetPlayerPtr() {
	__asm {

push eax
		push ebx
		mov ebx, [edi + 0x50]
		mov eax, 0x64616873 //Rena
		cmp eax, ebx
		je Player
		mov eax, 0x656C6973 //Ivan
		cmp eax, ebx
		je Player
		mov eax, 0x6B636F72 //Rose
		cmp eax, ebx
		je Player
		mov eax, 0x69727473 //Wanyne
		cmp eax, ebx
		je Player
		mov eax, 0x736E7567 //Elena
		cmp eax, ebx
		je Player
		mov eax, 0x65696873 //Max
		cmp eax, ebx
		je Player
		jmp Enemy
		Player :
		pop ebx
			pop eax
			mov[PlayerPtr], edi
			jmp Exit
			Enemy :
		pop ebx
			pop eax
			mov[CurrEnt], edi
			Exit :
		fstp dword ptr[edi + 0xA0]
			jmp[YAxisJmpBack]
	}
}

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Cheat Engine has dynamically located that address based on the criteria you gave it. You can do the same thing in C++, and yes you need to find a pointer. You can't find a pointer? Try harder m8, I know it's hard and frustrating but that's what you have to do. If you still don't understand do our tutorials again and again and again until you finally understand

XtremeCoder

Jan 21, 2016
Rake;44419 said:
Cheat Engine has dynamically located that address based on the criteria you gave it. You can do the same thing in C++, and yes you need to find a pointer. You can't find a pointer? Try harder m8, I know it's hard and frustrating but that's what you have to do. If you still don't understand do our tutorials again and again and again until you finally understand
first thank you for ur reply
second are you sure i can find that pointer ? it's the y coord and it change all the time [the Address change when i die][the value change all the time] i saw this question in cheat engine forum and the answer was (forget it : u can't find pointer) !
i will try harder to find that pointer
ps : can u give me a good source [not a source code i mean link to page or subject in the forum] about d3d hook designing in c++ , that would be great
thank you agine

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
first thank you for ur reply
second are you sure i can find that pointer ? it's the y coord and it change all the time [the Address change when i die][the value change all the time] i saw this question in cheat engine forum and the answer was (forget it : u can't find pointer) !
i will try harder to find that pointer
ps : can u give me a good source [not a source code i mean link to page or subject in the forum] about d3d hook designing in c++ , that would be great
thank you agine
Can't find a pointer? How do you think your CPU knows where you Y Coordinate is? Your computer uses addresses and relative offsets to execute the game. So you just need to find those addresses and relative offsets, replicating the same logic the game uses to access. This is a multilevel pointer.

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
If I may...

https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?8333-Trouble-Shooting-Scripts-With-Multi-Compares

Definitely check out that link as it might help you with your situation.

I had a similar setup when I was making my DLL for Gunz 2. I couldn't find a pointer to the player that stayed valid restart after restart so I just made a hook to separate the local player and other NPCs in the game.

Note, in my situation I was simply trying to separate the local player and enemies that are not playable by the human users. So it was pretty easy finding addresses in the entity structures that were consistently different and reliable to use as a comparison.

Just watch the video and you'll understand, I'm pretty sure I didn't explain that last bit very well lol

XtremeCoder

Jan 21, 2016
If I may...

https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?8333-Trouble-Shooting-Scripts-With-Multi-Compares

Definitely check out that link as it might help you with your situation.

I had a similar setup when I was making my DLL for Gunz 2. I couldn't find a pointer to the player that stayed valid restart after restart so I just made a hook to separate the local player and other NPCs in the game.

Note, in my situation I was simply trying to separate the local player and enemies that are not playable by the human users. So it was pretty easy finding addresses in the entity structures that were consistently different and reliable to use as a comparison.

Just watch the video and you'll understand, I'm pretty sure I didn't explain that last bit very well lol
thank u for replying i did learn a lot from that tut
i thought about that already and i found a value , if the value of the player cheaning then don't add it to the [address list] else add it
in lua that in CE
https://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5658456
it would be great if u share that c++ code that cmp and separate the local player address and other NPCs , i will learn a lot from that
ps : i do know the hooking thing from C++ Mid Function Hooking/Codecaving fleep tut

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.