Solved How i can find a static pointer?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Xpaladin

Jun 3, 2017
Sorry for my bad english.

Well i was trying to get a pointer from a online game, then i got it but i tried to gave my pointer to my friend and that pointer was useless it gave him other value. So my question is ¿How can i get the Static Pointer the one that does'nt change? So i can use it in my program im going to do, so that other ppl can use it?

P.S.
The address im trying to get has a lot of address that point the same way like one of the address has a vlue of 135 and other one has value in 230 but they are the same thing im looking for.

Any tips or tutorials you guys can recommend me so i can pass this problem?
Is the only thing i need so i can launch my program and i just need a pointer that does'nt change or static address.

Thanks for your time.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Sorry for my bad english.

Well i was trying to get a pointer from a online game, then i got it but i tried to gave my pointer to my friend and that pointer was useless it gave him other value. So my question is ¿How can i get the Static Pointer the one that does'nt change? So i can use it in my program im going to do, so that other ppl can use it?

P.S.
The address im trying to get has a lot of address that point the same way like one of the address has a vlue of 135 and other one has value in 230 but they are the same thing im looking for.

Any tips or tutorials you guys can recommend me so i can pass this problem?
Is the only thing i need so i can launch my program and i just need a pointer that does'nt change or static address.

Thanks for your time.
You found a pointer but it didn't work after game restart or on another person's computer? Simply you didn't find a good pointer. You need to find one that always works, until you do that, you never actually found the correct pointer

Watch these tuts

Last edited:

Xpaladin

Jun 3, 2017
Rake;49940 said:
You found a pointer but it didn't work after game restart or on another person's computer? Simply you didn't find a good pointer. You need to find one that always works, until you do that, you never actually found the correct pointer
I found a pointer that works in my computer, i already restart my computer and i still have it. When i passed it to my friend thats when the problem started. He got ?? in the value so i think i need to find another one but i already tried with a lot of pointers and no pointer works. I read on this forum someone with the same issue and he was recommended to use the pattern scan or something like that. I already saw the video from fleep but i dont get it too much. Hope someone can explain me how it works so i can move on. :foreveralone:

Sorry im still a neebie in programing:biblethump:
Thanks for your answer!

KISKE

Game Developer
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Jul 27, 2016
Your friend and you have the same version of the game ?

xkhen0017

May 31, 2017
If you tried the "Pointer Scan" of cheat engine. Can you try to pass the saved database on to your friend's computer? Open it from his computer. Im sure there will be one pointer that will work for you both.

Xpaladin

Jun 3, 2017
If you tried the "Pointer Scan" of cheat engine. Can you try to pass the saved database on to your friend's computer? Open it from his computer. Im sure there will be one pointer that will work for you both.
Thanks for the answer, your way didnt work for me but that gave me an idea that did work :D so thanks a lot guys for every answer you gave me :p

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods