Discuss How does making your own hack help keep it undetected?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

xploiitz

Coder
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 26, 2012
We're all basically looking at the same algorithms to read/ write / inject memory.

I get that anti cheat measures look for byte signatures to detect hacks. But how is it that just by making your own hack they would have more trouble detecting it if we're all basically using the same functions to read and write.

Unless my understanding of how this works is wrong?

wolf22j

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 19, 2014
We're all basically looking at the same algorithms to read/ write / inject memory.

I get that anti cheat measures look for byte signatures to detect hacks. But how is it that just by making your own hack they would have more trouble detecting it if we're all basically using the same functions to read and write.

Unless my understanding of how this works is wrong?
Anticheats need very unique or long signatures to be effective without false positives. Otherwise other programs that are not hacks but use things like RPM/WPM calls would be falsely detected as a hack. Since even a single byte can break a signature, the chances of you matching any signatures an anticheat has is very slim unless you copy and paste other people's code. That's not to mention that different compilers or compiler settings will produce different machine code

xploiitz

Coder
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 26, 2012
That makes sense.

Thanks for the quick response and clarifying that for me.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods