How do u guys feel about windows 8

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
This question goes out to all of u guys that have tried the OS...

Flyjunkie

Nobleman
May 22, 2012
Saw a guy using the downloadable beta version of this a while back and have to say i wasn't that impressed. Havn't used it myself though so i could be all wrong. Ive got some real love from windows 7 though coming from Vista.

Have you tried it?

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Yes, i have tried it and i gotta say i wasn't too happy with it coz it felt like i was using Microsoft's version of an iPad or a tablet due to the way they changed their start menu nonetheless their new windows forms framework looks very nice and it feels nice too..
I think it might be nice if u use it with a touch screen though but i really don't fancy upgrading from win7 <3 to win8

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Yh agreed, people say its targeted at desktops also but all I see are tablet features.Also who even uses desktop touch screens ???

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
I guess no one uses them as Personal Computers(PC) but yea just some restaurants and they probably dont even use windows :p

Flyjunkie

Nobleman
May 22, 2012
i gotta say i wasn't too happy with it coz it felt like i was using Microsoft's version of an iPad or a tablet
Exactly what i thought! Seem to be like a touchscreen system but with a mouse...pointless in other words.

hei

May 24, 2012
@Offtop omg this anti-spam is really annoying..

@Topic - windows 8 will be refreshed win 7 + few extras. Hmm i hope they will not do what they do with vista.

Flyjunkie

Nobleman
May 22, 2012
@Offtop omg this anti-spam is really annoying..
You dont have to do it after 5 posts have been made.

Lets just hope they actually release it fully tested and working correctly..........I havent had a single BSOD on windows 7 ftw...will probs regret saying that now....

blue screen in

S

Sleinzel

Win 8 is not supposed to be a Desktop OS....

It's fully designed for tablets... Atleast the Metro UI is.

There will be a feature to remove Metro UI for sure... Everything else would be stupid.

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
You dont have to do it after 5 posts have been made.

Lets just hope they actually release it fully tested and working correctly..........I havent had a single BSOD on windows 7 ftw...will probs regret saying that now....

blue screen in

[/quote]

Haha, Nice one ;D

DarkSnow

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Lol xD.

Currently I'm on Windows 8 CP 8250.
I think it's nice because they still used some Aero effects in it,
But there are some things I don't like, whice I mis from Windows 7.

First:
You are not availble yet to customize your 'Retro Start Menu', (Like the background of it)

Second:
The most thing I miss about windows 7 too, is because you can't use custom shells yet,
I hope they make a patch soon ^^.

But there are also things I like!;
(Yes you didn't expect this xD) ::)
Windows 8 uses less resouces, and memory! :D
Windows 8 bootup is much faster! ::)
And I like the function you are availble to see how much bandwitch you have used, lol. :eek:

~DarkSnow.

Spirit

May 24, 2012
Yeah, it's nice. My netbook works with it pretty well !
( I tink, that Windows made Low-specs OS )

AxDSan

Nobleman
May 24, 2012
I think is a total disgrace for older users out there who managed to stay working only on Windows 7 XD It's a huge change for them and most people says it's kinda hard to get used to it, many people have the image of the old O.S. and they don't manage to get the grip over Win8, the change by now is the most world wide topic discussed not only here :D I think it's a big impact like I said for older users I don't judge them! the new O.S. has all the functions for a tablet!

And it was primarly designed for tablets.. Then why the heck release an Desktop version? Say what? XD IDK

It just happened like when they released windows vista.. Everyone was on a bubble and could't get the grip on it.. XD Then they made Win 7 everyone managed to get cool at it finally XD

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.