Solved How do I make my Hack as undetectable as Possible VAC PUNKBUSTER

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

imini

Jan 4, 2015
Hi!

I recently wrote my own Triggerbot/ESP for CSGO and B4f. Now i wanted to make this hack PUBLIC and decently safe to Play online.
I don't know how to do that and I wanted to ask you guys here. Any suggestions?

:D

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
Don't write to the games memory
Depends on the section where you're going to write into it.

To stay undetected as possible, delete all your pasta codes and write it yourself. You should use string encryption, random window title/class (in overlay). Don't use public pattern sigs! aah and at least: don't use any line of a public code

dscheksn

Silenced
Dec 15, 2014
Hello,

you always keep repeating "write your own code" but in my mind i keep stuck because there are 100dres and 100dres of codes. How can they all differ from each other i mean if you write an aimbot it equals in some way cause it does the same like any other aimbot?`...

Maybe you can help me find a solution for that. Thanks

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Anti-cheat can use "signatures" sometimes an array of bytes that are scanned for in a process. It is similar to anti-virus. If the signature is found, the hack is detected. The signature must be unique to one hack or hack method or else it would give false positives. For instance I hear that VAC detects the usage of hackprocess.h, if you rewrote that file to achieve the same function but by using slightly differing methods it would probably not be detected. This is only one possible scenario and only an example to answer your question.

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
While most hacks work the same, they all have slightly different implementations (if you coded it yourself). Yours might use an extra variable, a class, or pointer where another's won't. The slightest difference makes all the difference when dealing with pattern scanners.

Last edited:

AxDSan

Nobleman
May 24, 2012
You're talking about a Triggerbot/ESP I automatically assume you are injecting a DLL into the process for execution of your hacks... As other have mentioned they gave you pretty good recommendations, But I will give mines, Keep in mind that I haven't tested this method yet, and it's up to the person who is working with, to give proper feedback if this is working or not, But looks very promising... There is a tool called Extreme Injector v3.3 by master131 in which enables you to inject DLLs and at the same time scrambles the in hook time so it's more harder to detect, with this feature your hack promises to be harder to detect and harder to patch.

C++:
- Erase PE - This erases the PE headers at the start of the injected DLL, making it hard for anti-cheats to identify that a DLL exists at a specific location.
- Hide Module - This hides the DLL from the process' module list so if an anti-cheat were to search through a process' module list, it would not appear.
Hope I helped... I don't paste any links for the tool because it resides in another forum, and I don't know if pasting a link to another forum is categorized as advertising here, so it's up to you to make proper research on google

Last edited:

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
You can try some obfuscation stuff obviously which packs the executable to try to add as much security as possible, e.g. VMProtect

AxDSan

Nobleman
May 24, 2012
You can try some obfuscation stuff obviously which packs the executable to try to add as much security as possible, e.g. VMProtect
However obfuscating the tool/dll, etc, etc. can only bring physical protection to the tool in usage, and not in runtime, this is a potential flaw because if we follow coding rules for hacks, either it writes directly into the memory of the target process or it hooks into a thread or a codecave in the process, so if it's hooked the target process will have total permits to see what is being hooked and what not (assuming VAC/PB are good anti-cheats and their developers thought of this technique) and writing directly into the process, the Anti-Cheat can look for patterns of previously created hacking routines and detect and patch the hacks... So here we see the weakness of using an obfuscator to gain some advantage against anti-cheats.. especially VAC/PB

dmo

Coder
Nobleman
Nov 8, 2014
is there any way to encrypt the file several times as the hack is running???
You can encrypt/decrypt functions while using it, but the PE while executing it not.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods