Solved How do I find all enemy positions?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

kaz

Coder
Nobleman
Apr 3, 2013
I've seen both of them just now and didnt find my answer.
I know how to find a coordinate of one specific enemy, how do I find the coordinate of all the mobs on the map?
I want to make a Teleport to Mob hack \ Vaccum
The first few videos of fleep's Triggerbot tutorial shows how to find the Entity base.
It's a static pointer which every few gaps of memory there's a pointer which leads to all the player info.
Multiple pointers inside of 1 big pointer.

Last edited by a moderator:

saebur

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 14, 2012
look at fleep's aimbot tutorial or chams.

Somewhere in memory, you should find enemy information. Fleep's show a method in doing so.

Sagiigi340

Jul 9, 2013
look at fleep's aimbot tutorial or chams.

Somewhere in memory, you should find enemy information. Fleep's show a method in doing so.
I've seen both of them just now and didnt find my answer.
I know how to find a coordinate of one specific enemy, how do I find the coordinate of all the mobs on the map?
I want to make a Teleport to Mob hack \ Vaccum

Sagiigi340

Jul 9, 2013
The first few videos of fleep's Triggerbot tutorial shows how to find the Entity base.
It's a static pointer which every few gaps of memory there's a pointer which leads to all the player info.
Multiple pointers inside of 1 big pointer.
That works if the enemy players have the same stats as you do, therefore they would be on the same list.
What if I am talking about mobs who are not at the same list as I do, yet they are on other unknown array\ list?

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods