Community How did you find out about GuidedHacking?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts

How did you find out about GuidedHacking?

• Total voters

swordofestel

Sep 21, 2014
I found Fleep's youtube channel by searching for how to make game hacks and related things. I am just starting out and can say that I have learned quite a lot as a newcomer. I am grateful for the work put in into the tutorials to make it easy for newbies like me to understand, and a friendly community to learn well and also receive constructive feedback.

lukaluka

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2015
I Searching On Youtube, Make Esp Hack Tutorial, And I Finded You Fleeps :D

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Youtube videos power are so useful for this community :D
Youtube tutorial is what seperates us from all other game hacking communities, like 80% of our traffic comes from youtube.com I'm working to fix that tho

Seguin

Aug 9, 2016
I actually found out about this on the website Quora, specifically from the user (which I believe is the owner of this site), Anomander Rake.

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I actually found out about this on the website Quora, specifically from the user (which I believe is the owner of this site), Anomander Rake.
Awesome! I answer some questions on there when I'm bored and shamelessly promote the site too :p Welcome to GH!

k0l3

Jun 14, 2018
I was desperately looking for a way to hack into a game I love and play for over two years and a comment on a quora question about hacking server sided games took me here. I'm still fresh on programming but hope someone can help me by pointing me to the right direction :)

tigertank

Jun 28, 2018
While searching for some good IDA Tutorials on all the features for the disassembler, i got the four part IDA tutorial recommeded and since that was really good i checked out the channel.
Was not disapointed since the quality of the videos is really good.
However, you need an account here for the source and because this wasnt just a half dead forum with five members i decided to read some more stuff here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Broihon

Broihon

Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
While searching for some good IDA Tutorials on all the features for the disassembler, i got the four part IDA tutorial recommeded and since that was really good i checked out the channel.
Was not disapointed since the quality of the videos is really good.
However, you need an account here for the source and because this wasnt just a half dead forum with five members i decided to read some more stuff here.
Somehow u gotta force the kids to registers, dont ya?

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
because this wasnt just a half dead forum with five members i decided to read some more stuff here.
We're 2/5ths dead and have 6 active members, glad we met your stricy quality threshhold for membership :trollface:

Celmos

Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Sep 1, 2016
Found it through youtube as probably most people and registered because I saw that there much more tutorials and I have learned a lot so far :D

Oct 8, 2018
Amazing Quora finally paid off, maybe I need to answer more questions over there
Ye, i was googling about making an aimbot and found a reddit post about Fleep video, and Quora thread that you answerd below. Watched 9 video of Fleep in a row about how to use CE really blowing my mind, i never though CE can be on that level of useful...
P/s: Sorry for my bad english.

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
@nathanbk hope you're watching my videos instead of Fleep's, they're better, I would recommend only using Fleep's if I haven't covered the topic

Reactions: RenTec