Community How did you find out about GuidedHacking?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

How did you find out about GuidedHacking?

• Total voters

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
So guys, since we have just hit quite a few members I wanted to know how most people are finding the site.
If you found about in a another way please mention it below :)

I am also wondering this because I think that the site will beat my number of subscribers in a month or two. As the number of joiners here seem to be higher than on my channel.

Fleep

dunk

Jul 16, 2012
I searched on YouTube С++ lessons, and so learned about your site.

Zack

Aug 8, 2012
"Through a Google search" then logically "Through L4DL4D2EUROPE(Fleep's) YouTube Channel".

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Funny story but i was make same as you tutorials on how to hack a game :p and when i wanted to search one of my vid on friend PC i found your's vid and as i saw that you made it first i ask you if it's not a problem that i make same tutorials just in other language :p

Dapk1n

Jul 18, 2012
I wanted to create a FPS coded in C++.
I searched on You Tube, and I found your video :)

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Chuck Norris contacted me spiritually and notified me of this site, so I hopped by and realized it has some potential :D

Now guidedhacking is my lifestyle

Actually probably off youtube, when looking for ollydbg videos, I believe

undefinedArray

Aug 13, 2012
I was searching around youtube about C++ and video games created from it, and found your videos, got interested and decided to check out the website, i mentioned to my friend about this website, and he signed up too :)

P.S. About the members on this site, i notice that more members just sign up and dont post anything, probably since they want to download the hacks posted on here. Where as the active community is a bit lower, but still pretty popular.

m0v

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jun 11, 2012
I searched at YouTube for some client hook tutorials and than I saw yours since than I am always at this forum and post it to other users hehe

xploiitz

Coder
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 26, 2012
youtube for sure! Was looking at some of perfectsdaily's tutorials when yours popped up on the side one day.... :D

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
I guess I am the 3rd one to find you on google search! I was searching for a tutorial to make hacks and got the youtube vids in the search.

sharaban

Oct 19, 2012
So guys, since we have just hit quite a few members I wanted to know how most people are finding the site.
If you found about in a another way please mention it below :)

I am also wondering this because I think that the site will beat my number of subscribers in a month or two. As the number of joiners here seem to be higher than on my channel.

Fleep
well how can we get help if some one ask for one program hacking? i watched youtube and found ur chanel and i regiter to this site so i need one hacking program. i tried post threat at help part and i cant see my threat aswell then who am i supost to ask for help hope u dont get mad or dont get me wrong mate i am some kinda blind guy that dont know nothing about create hack program and i knock ur door for ur help :) and i know if any one create that program for me he will get tired and he should do a hard work and i never forget that ill pay for his hard work :) any way all i need one program hacking for the game : (godfather five families ) that is all thank you all and thank for any one who can help me .

Last edited:

h0megrown

Oct 26, 2012
I was looking for some ollydbg tutorials in youtube and than i found your channel. I havn't done the ollydbg tuts yet, but i saw the basics tutorial about assaultcube. there was nothing new for me, but i like the way you explain the functions. BIG Thumbs up. Sub from me ;)

PS: sorry 4 my bad english - i'm german ...

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Glad you are enjoying and like the site :)

It's still a young one so not that much content.. yet

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I came across it hile searching for tutorials on the internet. I wanted to find out how to create a code cave automatically and write to it. I did find what I wanted to find but I also watched Fleep's tutorials. So I came to this website, registered and start sharing.

• Wow
Reactions: Kekz
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts