Solved how can i find all enemy coordinates at once

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexR

Mar 17, 2013
Hello,

First of all I have to say that I really enjoyed the awesome videos and tutorials!
It's pretty amazing and I learned a lot! really a big thanks!

Well, so I tried to get some stuff done by my own, using Cheat Engine and Visual Basics (just to practice)
So first of all I would be interested into creating an ESP, but there are some problems that I can't get solved by my own.
Also I didn't found a good solution online.

Well I did my first steps as it was shown in AssultCube, let's focus on AssultCube I found there some stuff about the enemy (my friend helped me)
So I found the enemy health, name, amo, nades and most important the cordinates.
So I got my x:y:z perfectly working. But only based on 1 enemy, fleep already said that there is a way to find all enemy coordinates at once ("Cheat Engine Find coordinates XYZ TUTORIAL HD")
But I'm not able to figure out how :/ and other wise its a hell of work.

thx for helping

axel300

Mar 19, 2013
I'm also forcing the exactly same problem!
Could some one pls replie to this question? :)

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I decided to check out Assault Cube again today and found something that might interest you guys. Dunno when it'll be done though as it will take some time. Hopefully it'll be here at the end of the day! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ELExTrO

Dec 4, 2012
I decided to check out Assault Cube again today and found something that might interest you guys. Dunno when it'll be done though as it will take some time. Hopefully it'll be here at the end of the day! :)
whats it??? lol

dunno how u do it on visual basic (i have 0 knowledge on basic lol) but in c++ u can loop through all players then get xyz coordinates per player slot :D but to do that you wil need to find player slot address wich i dont know how to scan in CE and dunno how to do it in that game

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
whats it??? lol

dunno how u do it on visual basic (i have 0 knowledge on basic lol) but in c++ u can loop through all players then get xyz coordinates per player slot :D but to do that you wil need to find player slot address wich i dont know how to scan in CE and dunno how to do it in that game
Meh, not going to tell it just yet. I'll open another topic later and combine everything I got regarding Assault Cube. :)

ELExTrO

Dec 4, 2012
Meh, not going to tell it just yet. I'll open another topic later and combine everything I got regarding Assault Cube. :)
makes no sense to post this if after all we dont even know what the hell are you talking about and its like a big lie its like i post in this thread something like:

"im the admin of the assault cube game if you give me 10 dollars you will get my full source"

but how i prove i have this?? theres no way, u should provide info of what u have instead of assuming you are god for having nothing :D

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
makes no sense to post this if after all we dont even know what the hell are you talking about and its like a big lie its like i post in this thread something like:

"im the admin of the assault cube game if you give me 10 dollars you will get my full source"

but how i prove i have this?? theres no way, u should provide info of what u have instead of assuming you are god for having nothing :D
After reading the first post I decided to take a better look at Assault Cube. He clearly wants to get the enemy coordinates right? So I looked and found what I was looking for. However, I am going for the extra mile and go through it all to find all the necessary information. Information such as, positions, mouse coordinates etc. I am doing this provide extra information so people can build hacks from it. I want the information I provided to be accurate and that's why it takes some time. :)

Basically you could make up from my posts that I am working on it and not ready yet to provide the information. As I want it to be accurate. :)

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
He is working on publishing it. No reason to get all hyped up about it, geez.

ELExTrO

Dec 4, 2012
After reading the first post I decided to take a better look at Assault Cube. He clearly wants to get the enemy coordinates right? So I looked and found what I was looking for. However, I am going for the extra mile and go through it all to find all the necessary information. Information such as, positions, mouse coordinates etc. I am doing this provide extra information so people can build hacks from it. I want the information I provided to be accurate and that's why it takes some time. :)

Basically you could make up from my posts that I am working on it and not ready yet to provide the information. As I want it to be accurate. :)
thats what i wanted to know and it sounds good i for real have 0 knowledge in basic how can he do that (all what we have talked) and would like to see the future posts :D thx a lot for provide us more info of what are u doing :D

He is working on publishing it. No reason to get all hyped up about it, geez.
as i have saw he is not even publishing it ATM, what i think is that he is in the debugger sessions :D and i wasnt hyped its just that i came from boards where people talk or say things straigt not like making all people guess of what is he doing :D

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
calm ur titties down man

seemed like you were telling me that in thoose boards all people acted like that wich means you also refer to me and no thoose boars are full of coding resources (uc-forum and gamedeception) in the future i suggest you to dont post useless crap when people is talking regarding coding or at least ontopic since the main post that started this flamewar (made by you) doesnt even talk about something related to the topic,now "chill the F**k out" doesnt seem like the best to say :)

ELExTrO,

Things on this forum run differently than on UC or GameDeception. While I know both boards, I find the maturity of this forum better than those two boards. GuidedHacking offers people with no programming/game hacking knowledge the chance to learn. While on the other forums, new people usually get trolled, laughed at, ignored and name it. (Trust me, I speak from experience)

People here tend to finish what they started. For instance, I told you that I wasn't going to provide any information just yet because it wasn't ready. I could also just provide source codes that are half done, or classes that are half done then it is of no use to nobody because they simply do not know how I acquired the information or how to continue. And I like to post some extra information along with it so it'll be easier to understand and they can edit it themselves if there has been a update. :)

However, Syperus simply said that on those boards people tend to act more immature. That does not necessarily mean you. I also do not like your attitude towards Syperus. Syperus is a respected member here on GuidedHacking. Maybe you should adjust to the way things go on this forum. :)

/* @ Admin / Moderator: I think it's best to close this topic as it'll turn into a flame war sooner or later. */

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Locking due to lack of valuable input, a good answer has been provided by Magnificient.

Fleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts