HookMe

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
The goal I am giving to whoever attempts this is simple. Hook the start of the function that *returns (Had to correct that as there was a misunderstanding) the number 6, and change the values. You can not change bytes using the disassembler, you can not NOP out function calls, this all has to be done through hooking/detouring/codecaving, and without causing any disturbances. You may be wondering what the trick to it is, and I can tell you it's pretty fun!

Press Numpad 1 to activate the function.

I have figured this out and it is possible, it just takes a bit of time + trial and error.

The first three people to solve this get a bit of rep.
@till0sch97 -> 100 | 2nd -> 75 | 3rd -> 50

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/2c1cf34a12c49e38d9d56ebd707eb2ba4cac1fce
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...c8cfb58b41974cd77285f974/analysis/1426992729/

Good luck, and have fun! :)

EDIT:
PM me your solution and I will check whether or not it is within the rules :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Congratulations for ending up on the first place, till0sch97!

100 rep has been added to your current rep count. :)

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
How is it possible to hook something without changing bytes if there's no vtable?

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
How is it possible to hook something without changing bytes if there's no vtable?
You're able to do a normal hook, no worries. It's just going straight into a disassembler, such as OllyDBG, and NOPing a few things and changing a few bytes around is not allowed :p. It has to all be done through hooking :)

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
You can just change the call of the functions and write your own as replacement but in this case it's against the rules..

Oh and thanks Krampus for the challenge! :)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods