Solved Holy S*** ! Please help!!!

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

rickblack28

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Sep 23, 2014
Image: https://i.imgur.com/gQrUlR8.png

So I have being trying to look for a few stuff in the game splintercell blacklist , now I found what I was looking for but it has this huge list...
with the ammo it was just 1 !!!!

Please explain what I am doing wrong! THANKS!!!

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Just to add on to what squeenie said, 1 year is an absolute minimum. It's been about a year since I've gotten my first C++ book. It took that much time studying, and practicing. Then after that much time learning C++ (and I'm still at a very basic knowledge of it), I understand so much more than I did the first time I tried to make a hack with absolutely no knowledge of C++, or in general, any hacking. I still hit roadblocks. And sometimes, you have to turn around from the roadblocks, and try learning that area of hacking from scratch. I get that there aren't a lot of indepth, noob friendly tutorials out there, but going through several tutorials, using msdn and google, asking questions that you can get answers to that you'll understand, is what what will save you in the long run in trying to learn something.

The route you're going right now, you're going to hit a road block somewhere, get frustrated, then quite altogether.

Also, trust me when I tell you that the one year will fly by. By the end of it, your mind full of grand knowledge, and you'll realize that one year went by incredibly fast.

Do the tutorials
https://guidedhacking.com/starthere

Last edited by a moderator:

rickblack28

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Sep 23, 2014
Jeusus Christ would be learn reverse engineering instead of begging for help
Well that's exactly what I am trying to do.. when there is something that I cannot google or find on GH I consider asking it (What you call begging for help)
Listen, The whole point of me being here is to learn,help & share . I would appreciate it if I could get the same.

And common, you sound as if this is as easy as 1 + 1 for you. you have been on this forum longer then me (I am here about 2 weeks) and watched almost all Fleep's video's.
I spend entire nights trying to learn so please understand my load of questions, its not to bother you or waist your time its about me learning faster so that at some point I wont need to ask these questions any longer.

Last edited:

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
...and watched almost all Fleep's video's.
Well thats the point. When I started with C I had not a teacher like Fleep and his YouTube videos. I mean Fleeps work is nice and he shared it with the whole world but everday ppl. watching these movies, downloading visual studio and start with copy pasting the codes and then they are thinking "wow I've coded now an aimbot, triggerbot, eyp" but haven't any clue how to whole code works, creating threads here and on other forums and ~98% are going to write this in the thread "I know the basics / I have knowledge to C++ (and reverse engineering) but I can't find the error pls help me". And if you're going to say "dude try to debug it and say us where the error is located in the code" they doesn't know what you want from them. But back to the point "sharing". I do the same. I share some informations / codes on the forum here and I will help ppl with this if they know what they are doing. Last day some1 wrote me in skype he need help with my DrawIndexPrimitive hook. He asked me how to set the model color. I said to him "you need to create your own pixelshader / texture and set it via the deive" and he asked me for codes. But yeah.. "he knows C++".

B2T: Well I didn't say that's it easy as 1+1. I'm not the best reverse engineerer but I know some stuff about it and reversed some stuff. Maybe you can explain us what are you trying to do and not "So I have being trying to look for a few stuff in the game splintercell blacklist , now I found what I was looking for but it has this huge list... with the ammo it was just 1 !!!!". How can I help you if I don't know what you are trying? Wow some var is with ammo 1. <<<<< I open your screenshot and closed it directly because of <<<<<<. I can show you OllyDbg attached to and say HELP ME.

I will help you but I also hope you can understand me now.
Best regards

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
It may be helpful to start on a different game and then come back to Splinter Cell Blacklist when you learn a bit more, it looks over complicated for a beginner.

You are trying to find the address that stores your ammo value?

In UT2003(Unreal Engine2.0) ammo is an INT variable of Class Ammunition which is of class Inventory. When you have a weapon, a Weapon object of class Weapon will be created and within that class an ammunition object will be created pertaining to that weapon object. As far as the LEAD game engine you are working on, IDK

When you froze those values did it freeze your ammo?

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Well that's exactly what I am trying to do.. when there is something that I cannot google or find on GH I consider asking it (What you call begging for help)
Listen, The whole point of me being here is to learn,help & share . I would appreciate it if I could get the same.

And common, you sound as if this is as easy as 1 + 1 for you. you have been on this forum longer then me (I am here about 2 weeks) and watched almost all Fleep's video's.
I spend entire nights trying to learn so please understand my load of questions, its not to bother you or waist your time its about me learning faster so that at some point I wont need to ask these questions any longer.
What rN' (and many others) are saying is you are getting WAY ahead of yourself. Gaining the knowledge you wish to have takes years (1 at the VERY LEAST) of hard work and dedication. You learn by doing, asking people to figure things out for you makes the whole learning process WAY SLOWER. If you REALLY REALLY REALLY want to achieve this you have to accept that what you are trying to do is way out of your league. I mean, the other day you posted a thread which demonstrated that you don't even understand if statements properly. I'm trying my best not to flame you cause, man, I've had one hell of a shitty day. Think of this as more of a reality check.

rickblack28

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Sep 23, 2014
Thanks, You guys clearly don't have any lack of motivation :p , well i am not one of these guys who copys other people's project's , i did code chams for splintercell blacklist and i allready done Infinite Ammo (Works online! , no need to be host!)
and its not the C++ here that is the main problem, its cheat engine!

I am just asking how come it gives so many addresses and with ammo it is only 1! [010A058C]
( In the game splintercell blacklist multiplayer you can turn on temporary camouflage , this can be made infinite but after searching with cheat engine i end up with 20 addresses ! .. i can do it with 1 but 20 is something new for me )
https://i.imgur.com/g93QJ3o.png

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
https://i.imgur.com/g93QJ3o.png

1)What is this value that you have 20 addresses for?
2)What happens when you freeze each one individually?
3)What happens when you freeze all of them?
3)Did you try it as a float or other variable size/type?

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods