Hi i'm new trying to get into hacking have a small understanding of everything
i would like for someone to teach me more stuff like a teacher maybe
i could pay or be a slave i pefer being a slave cause i'm broke

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Teach yourself. there are countless tutorials on programming and game hacking. You need to be able to learn by seeking out the info you need. The community is to provide help when needed and encouragement. No spoon feeding is done here or any other game hacking sites that i know of. Good luck

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Welcome to GH, glad to have you here! There's no need for slavery or payment, all the information you need to begin is here! To start off, learn a coding language. C++ is a great place to start. Learncpp.com is a free resource for learning it, and there are plenty of books you can buy as well. This will take at least 5-12 months before you understand enough to write a simple RPM/WPM hack. Once you've done that, just do simple RPM/WPM hacks, and start learning Reverse Engineering. You can also learn RE alongside learning C++ if you want to.

It's really not that hard, you just have to focus your time into learning and understanding that when you can write programs easily without having to look back into your C++ book, you're probably ready to start writing hacks.

colorzz

Aug 29, 2015
thanks for the tips it's just that it's like ive read most of a c++ book but it's like i'm not comprehending it that well

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
thanks for the tips it's just that it's like ive read most of a c++ book but it's like i'm not comprehending it that well
I suggest reading Big C++. It is a great book for beginners. It breaks it down pretty good to understand. It's highly detailed and a great read. I'm pretty sure you'd learn a lot from it. I still go back and reread areas and still pick up a little more each time.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Welcome to GH, go slow and don't skip anything. Learn each part of the puzzle one at a time and dont stop until you've solved it.

Onsed1970

Aug 10, 2015
I started learning game hacking like a month ago, had a basic understanding of C++ and I found it really interesting how it works.
The community here is awesome, it will provide help 24/7 ;) .
At first, try to watch fleep's tutorials, obviously you'll need a basic understanding of C++ language.
If you have any questions, feel free. :)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods