Intro Hi!

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

bambe

Dec 28, 2013
Hi all! My names Carl, I'm slowly trying to learn how to make hacks and just learn general programming, Ive currently made scripts using pascal and am currently learning vb.net.

I'm currently thinking about dropping vb.net and start c++ or c#.

Any suggestions?

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
Hi all! My names Carl, I'm slowly trying to learn how to make hacks and just learn general programming, Ive currently made scripts using pascal and am currently learning vb.net.

I'm currently thinking about dropping vb.net and start c++ or c#.

Any suggestions?
personally i think C++ is great, there is some cool thigns you can do with C++ you cant do in VB such as calling engine functions (e.g black ops zombies - call perk) and C++ gives you the posibilites to create almost anything from voice recognition to the programs used at petrol startions etc

Marcus

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jan 28, 2013
Hello and welcome to GH. Well, you're making a great decision if you start with either C# or C++. But Vb.net is fine depends on what you like to code. But I wouldnt recommend it for Gamehacking.

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Welcome. I would personally drop VB and go with C++. If always use C++ for game hacking and C# for general programming, although atm I'm creating a tool in C++. I've never liked VB, but it's about personal preference when your talking about .NET languages. C++ is more powerful than any .NET language, but also has a steeper learning curve. If you can get a good grasp on C++ any other language will be easy to learn, if you would even want to learn another language that is. ;)

bambe

Dec 28, 2013
Well thanks for the comments :) I think im going to give C++ a go!
Does anyone have any advice on that? Good places to start, tutorials etc?

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Yes go for C++, I coded VB .net and C# .net before, realised too late that C++ is better for game hacking.. Watch Fleeps tutorials on "How to hack any game c++", they teach you what you need to begin..

bambe

Dec 28, 2013
I've just noticed a lot of people use visual studio. At the moment I have code blocks. Does it make a difference what I use?

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
I've just noticed a lot of people use visual studio. At the moment I have code blocks. Does it make a difference what I use?
does it make a difference? no, you can also use notepad.
is visual studio better? yes.

bambe

Dec 28, 2013
Ive now got visual studio 2013 and reading through Alex Allains: Jumping Into C++. Im enjoying it so far but have to say I keep forgetting things like ; and {} sure ill get used to that though!

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
if your brand new to the language i would suggest watching these 6-8 min tutorials on basic C++ https://thenewboston.org/list.php?cat=16 - it helped me understand alot of things i otherwise wouldnt and ive been able to create some pretty cool functions with that knowledge

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods