Intro Hi

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

BabyHackin

Dec 15, 2013
Hi all my real name is Lindon, I am studying programming i know a little of, java, pascal, c++ and soon visual basic, i whant to know how to make hacks now and try to get experience and try help you all :D

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
Hi all my real name is Lindon, I am studying programming i know a little of, java, pascal, c++ and soon visual basic, i whant to know how to make hacks now and try to get experience and try help you all :D
Hello Lindon, welcome and goodluck with learning.

Galhali

Dec 9, 2012
Hello, this site is good start becouse you will find here everything what you need to start your journey. Best luck and dont give up even if something is hard to understand at the first time :D

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Welcome. Just to give you a nudge in the right direction you need to learn how to read from and write to the process memory. I.e read memory address, store into variable, modify, and write modified variable to address. This can be done with almost any language, however i prefer C++ over all! Good luck and enjoy this awesome community.

Marcus

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jan 28, 2013
Hello Mate^^ I prefer you focus on C++ or c# instead of VB. It's just my opinion.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods