Intro Hi you there ! Привет из Украины

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Spamer

Banned
Silenced
Feb 3, 2014
Hi, GH!
I'll start from useless info about me.

My "English" name analogue would be Andrew , my native name is Andrij. I'm 22 years old, I'm living in Ukraine.

I'm not very experienced coder but , I'm writing in C++ for ~4 years and I'm still learning it cause of C++11 and coming C++14 .
Classes , OOP stuff , move constructors , pointers is familiar to me. I even tried to "make" games ( actually i wrote only tettris using SDL ) but understood that I'm really bad artist (as all we do like coders I think).
I found Fleeps tutorials on youtube , and found them for me interesting to look under the hood and play around .

Also I have played a little bit with arduino nano , Raspberry pi board and I'm waiting for the last parts of a quadcopter. My be I'll make in future some vids form it's board on my crappy cam.

Thanks for your attention:foreveralone:.

P.S
English is not my native language, if I make some mistakes or can be misunderstood correct me.

Last edited:

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Welcome. Hows the situation in the Ukraine at the moment?
I used to have a quadcopter till it blew away in the wind ;(

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
Welcome & enjoy your stay. Did you study programming or as hobby? (just curious)

Spamer

Banned
Silenced
Feb 3, 2014
Welcome. Hows the situation in the Ukraine at the moment?
I used to have a quadcopter till it blew away in the wind ;(
I actually dislike watching zombie TV or staying tuned to news. Yep I know that there is something wrong going in inner world , but as for me nothing changed. Most of the ppl that are fighting in Kiev are paid for doing that kind of staff , somebody needs all this , but of course there are people standing for "some idea" but for what idea only they know, they can get only broken heads and legs from the government in my opinion. Those who were standing there on "Maidan" for money got 25-60$ per day as I know.

Welcome & enjoy your stay. Did you study programming or as hobby? (just curious)
At the first " course " if I can say so, at University , we were given Borland 3.1 (holly crap) . We were sad look at the code and change it a little bit. I had no programming\informatics at school , and I was staring at this and wondering wtf I was supposed to do with that ? And all the tasks were something like change the code a little , write some function. But I got interested . In the end of 1st course I was reading "Steven Prata 3th edition book " in ~2011 and trying to understand all this staff pointers and so on.

So I must say that I was shown at University that such thing like coding exists and I got interested in it and started to learn.
Also we were studding a little bit Java , php , but I really love to code in C++

P.S
Our university don't give education , you can just pay to teachers to get good mark it is common here.
yep C++ is my first programming language

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods